slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah sure, he has been having Corona for the last few years, whoever wants to believe this.
Just my Opinion.
Love the way he worded it. He had to "undergo constant PCR tests" for 2 weeks in a "medical facility". I am not sure who he's trying to fool with this nonsense!? It's not like the patrons who are still left care about the project or their money enough to pull out even if he had told the honest truth about what this project still means to him.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love the way he worded it. He had to "undergo constant PCR tests" for 2 weeks in a "medical facility". I am not sure who he's trying to fool with this nonsense!? It's not like the patrons who are still left care about the project or their money enough to pull out even if he had told the honest truth about what this project still means to him.
If the guy was sincere with his Patreons, and he was really sick or otherwise, he could pause the Payments on Patreon like other reliable Devs do instead of milking them to all eternity.
But no, he won't give up them Greenbacks for sickness or else.
Just my thoughts.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
no one to worry. As soon as he calculate that his followers may start to abandon it, he will launch another small update that will surely be the last of this year. When the game is over he will dedicate himself to lecturing on how to keep a business alive for a long, long, long time.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Thought the last update was excellent shame the Dev is inconsistent with release dates. The story could do with a re-write. The party seems to just have been stuffed in early for the sake of it and seems out of place, especially after the last update.
I sometimes don't think that the Dev knows what he is doing, just like the wife goes jogging and gives the old man a blowjob, and it just stops after that, and she never comes to work on that day.

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
I sometimes don't think that the Dev knows what he is doing, just like the wife goes jogging and gives the old man a blowjob, and it just stops after that, and she never comes to work on that day.
It's clear he just started the game added stuff as it went along. No real plan to the story he just wanted to tick off a few boxes. With the last update it seems like he went back to the drawing board and got a few new idea's on where he wanted to take the story. So the story itself with the last update made more sense as it builds on Valerie getting seduced but it relies on you forgetting about the party event for it to make sense. The whole old man thing as I said just seems like ticking a fetish box.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes