Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
Each successive update takes longer and longer:(. He delivers quality content in very low quantity but I hope he gives us more content in this update.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Updates v0.10
Hey guys!
It's been a while since the last update, mainly because I have not had much time to really sit down and pen them down. But work on the next version is still ongoing for sure. This is going to be a pretty substantial update with 5 big scenes to write. Renders for the 5 scenes have already finished, with the code for 3 of them already completed. I am working on the last 2 scenes and hopefully I can get them done sometime next month for a release.
In the meantime, here is a preview image from one of the scenes to whet your appetites! Can you all guess what this scene is going to be about?
Until next time, stay safe you all!
Cheers,
DW

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
Can you share it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-9-official-deviantwiz.17993/post-6266918
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-9-official-deviantwiz.17993/post-6317859

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - July 2021
Hey everyone!
Here is the image for this month! I should have known you guys would pick Valerie. no surprises there.
The random guy that was chosen this month was Quinn. So here's an image of the both of them doing some overtime in the office after everyone's gone home for the day.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers and stay safe!
DW
View attachment 1336369
Don't forget to follow these links and click LikeQuoteReply

Last edited:

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
I know that some games/devs need more time and that´s fine. I would just wish that the dev here would be more active on Patreon. Just 1-2 posts a month is really not much. Always get the feeling he just abandoned the game.

Furthermore I don´t really get why it takes so long as there is no animation in the game. But the story and renders of Val are one of my Top 3 out there. Really waiting for the next update :)

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Bad news...

Unlocked

Hey everyone!
Just wanna update you guys on what's going on with the development and the progress of things. As you all know, I mentioned in my previous update post that I was targeting a release around the end of this month, but as it turned out, it might be delayed for a little longer.
The reason for the delay is due mainly to the fact that I was quarantined for the last 2 weeks in a facility because I was exposed to a Covid-19 carrier earlier this month. To be safe, I was ordered to be quarantined at a medical facility and had to undergo constant PCR tests to ensure that I had not caught the virus before I was allowed to return to my daily lives. These two weeks had resulted in many problems in my life, not only just in the development of the game, but also with my family, and my real job! There are many things in my daily life that I had to pull myself away from because of this disruption and now that it is over, I need to catch up with. These include time with my family, deadlines at work, chores to be completed etc. So it is with an extremely regretful mood that I have decided to delay the release for a little longer.
I understand that you all are excited about the new release as can be seen from the many people that have sent me DMs, but believe me, nobody is as frustrated about the delay as I am. I need to make an overseas work trip in October for a few weeks and I really want to release the next update before I leave for the trip so you all can imagine how stressed up I am about the delay since October is approaching really quickly.
Anyways, enough of complaining. The good news is, I did manage to type out the text for the scenes on my phone while I was in quarantine so at least not the entire 2 weeks were wasted. Now it is only a matter of converting all of that text into the code for the game.
I can't wait to finally release the next version as I think that there are truly a few really hot scenes in them that you all will enjoy. Please be patient a little while longer as I rush to complete the next version for you all!
Thanks!
DW

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everyone!
Because of my quarantine, I did not have time to do the poll this month. Therefore, I have decided on this month's image by myself this time. Even so, I believe that you all will like this one.
It shows the ladies of the family inviting the neighbor over and having a little bit of fun by the pool while the guys are out!
Hope you all enjoy it!
Cheers!
DW

August 2021.png

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes