Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - July 2021
Hey everyone!
Here is the image for this month! I should have known you guys would pick Valerie. no surprises there.
The random guy that was chosen this month was Quinn. So here's an image of the both of them doing some overtime in the office after everyone's gone home for the day.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers and stay safe!
DW
July 2021.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Hey everyone!
Here is the image for this month! I should have known you guys would pick Valerie. no surprises there.
The random guy that was chosen this month was Quinn. So here's an image of the both of them doing some overtime in the office after everyone's gone home for the day.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers and stay safe!
DW
View attachment 1336369
Awesome, love it when the nerd gets to bang the hot chick, instead of her rapists

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020

Unlocked
Hey everyone!

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers and stay safe!
DW
View attachment 1336369
Would this be a part of the game or is it just an Image!
Hope this would be in next part, can't wait!

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
so, an image a month for $5-10 per user, per month for 3 months (so far)? That seems like a nice little profit the dev is making for no update.
And lets all remember how pathetically inadequate the last update was.

i am not impressed with the dev's work ethic. It's sad when the fan art section is turning out more product and better stories than the game itself.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes