drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is ther anyway to play this game in android pls suggest me I really want to play this game but I can't find any apk version or any way to play this game

Reactions: Monster000

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
u cn do that that re work stuff as this game really need a new dev
Maybe ease up on the dev. The game up to this point has been pretty dang good. No one is bitching about the content of the party, just its placement. And the way that the scene gallery/walkthrough is set up is original and - frankly - far, far superior to any other game I have played thus far.

The renderings are well-done and consistent, the story - though pond-water slow - is intriguing and engaging. Its a good game, by any measure. I get that everyone's entitled to their opinion, but maybe stop negging the good developers we have.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - September 2021
Hey all,
Here is the image for this month showing Valerie and Linda having a little fun! Probably after the last shopping session in the previous version? Maybe we will have a similar scene in the game soon?
Anyways, I've been trying to catch up with my work and family matters this month and I hardly have time for myself or anything else. I almost forgot about this month's Image because I did not even realize that it was the end of the month already! I really want to push out the next version but life's been going on hard on me recently. But I promise to persevere on for you guys, and the game, and finish up the next update as soon as I can! Here's to hoping for a smoother month ahead!
Cheers and stay healthy!
DW
View attachment 1428948
It would be helpful for us for you to treat this honestly, and pause your Patreon until you can actively work on the game, instead of feeding us single images. You have a good game, and a food plot; a lot of us are Patrons, and pay for actual content. concentrate on giving us that, or pause your fees until you do.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It would be helpful for us for you to treat this honestly, and pause your Patreon until you can actively work on the game, instead of feeding us single images. You have a good game, and a food plot; a lot of us are Patrons, and pay for actual content. concentrate on giving us that, or pause your fees until you do.
That's what have been saying all the time, but he still want to cash in on the dough.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe ease up on the dev. The game up to this point has been pretty dang good. No one is bitching about the content of the party, just its placement. And the way that the scene gallery/walkthrough is set up is original and - frankly - far, far superior to any other game I have played thus far.

The renderings are well-done and consistent, the story - though pond-water slow - is intriguing and engaging. Its a good game, by any measure. I get that everyone's entitled to their opinion, but maybe stop negging the good developers we have.
There is nobody nagging about his work believe me, love his work also, but I don't like the way he is draining his Patreons of money without giving something in return, also all he has to do is pause his payments, as other Devs have done and this in my opinion is a no go.

Reactions: Kjazz and Jack0h

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
There is nobody nagging about his work believe me, love his work also, but I don't like the way he is draining his Patreons of money without giving something in return, also all he has to do is pause his payments, as other Devs have done and this in my opinion is a no go.
Excatly my point that one thing that is missing from the game is apart from all the stuff val is did nt feel any accountablity for cheating stuff which makes her for robotic then actual human

As if she cheats with darius or any other maybe at some point she should feel guilty for her action but thou she cnt resist the pleasure if that would be added in it then NTR would be more interesting...
That my opinion

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
Is ther anyway to play this game in android pls suggest me I really want to play this game but I can't find any apk version or any way to play this game
Can any
Can anyone know how to play this game on Android mobile...

Dec 17, 2020
This is an interesting game with few great points and several shortcomings. I'll go over it's flaws first, since the begining I've been saying that dev should remove sandbox for a static game senario (at house u can do nothing except watch TV in evening, Val sleeps by the time you retire to bedroom) where we can only progress in one directional event.
1634014330755.png

Secondly, repeat of grinding events each day makes 80% of the game a drag. Thirdly Val and MC's corruption events are limited and inconsistent, moreover the entire game time is hugely exagrated because of grind if compaired alongside a VN. The "Party" event (2018) was the highlight of this game that made it quite popular, sadly game only went downhill post that, and nothing much was added to support the multiple branch directory setup initially promised to the players.
1634016014043.png

1634015903172.png

Now the good points, Charecter models are unique and images are nicely rendered especially Val. Game plot is interestingly filled with tease, it has been successful at keeping the real erotica at bay instead of turning the prime love interest into a full fledged hoe in front of MC, moreover it keeps val either as a faithful wife or another deceptive cheating wife behind his (MC) back.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Its not a scene gallery tho. just cg gallery, right?
You'll forgive me; I've seen that acronym used before but didn't know what 'CG' meant.

The gallery shows the forks in the road at which the story can change, and this be explored after creating a save point.

Jul 28, 2018
You'll forgive me; I've seen that acronym used before but didn't know what 'CG' meant.

The gallery shows the forks in the road at which the story can change, and this be explored after creating a save point.
cg means Computer Graphics, meaning pictures. last time I played, you could only revisit pictures from the gallery. Did they add something so that you can view the whole scene?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
cg means Computer Graphics, meaning pictures. last time I played, you could only revisit pictures from the gallery. Did they add something so that you can view the whole scene?
Its still just pictures, but the fact that you have an actual roadmap to an alternate scene is pretty extraordinary. I haven't seen it in any other game thus far. If you have, please let us all know.

Jul 28, 2018
Its still just pictures, but the fact that you have an actual roadmap to an alternate scene is pretty extraordinary. I haven't seen it in any other game thus far. If you have, please let us all know.
so... you mean a walkthrough? Many games haver those for all scenes. I wanted a scene replay. as the we can view the scene again without having to save a lot of times

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
so... you mean a walkthrough? Many games haver those for all scenes. I wanted a scene replay. as the we can view the scene again without having to save a lot of times
I can see that you are determined to just not like it, no matter what anyone says. okey-doke, fine. You do you and see hwo that works out for your blood pressure. But - again to clarify - it isn't a walkthrough, its a visual guide that very few walkthroughs can accomplish via words.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes