Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I vote for getting rid of the couch,
that way they can’t waste time sitting there watching tv and nothing happens.
Also like to see her jog at night through the park or around the block
and maybe she twists her ankle and if it’s on her block the pervy neighbor that spies on her will help her limp or carry her while groping her to his house
& if it’s in the park and she twists her ankle then one of the old guys or the dirty hobo can help her to the bench while playing with her
or maybe there’s a public bathroom in the park with gloryhole they take her too.
And the clothes shopping right now is boring too,
he needs to add a shoe store salesman who has her try on some stripper heels and of course she can tease him with upskirts and rubbing her foot on his bulge to try and seduce him
Speaking of the jogging stuff, what ever did happen to the jogging sub plot with the old man? That sub plot hasn't been updated in quite a long time as far as I know and it never reached a climax so to speak so it doesn't make sense to have dropped it completely. Strange.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Speaking of the jogging stuff, what ever did happen to the jogging sub plot with the old man? That sub plot hasn't been updated in quite a long time as far as I know and it never reached a climax so to speak so it doesn't make sense to have dropped it completely. Strange.
I like the game but it lacks of repeatable scenarios. There is the morning jogging, the training in gym, then at home you cant enter rooms only forced sensless TV watching at home...I think t omake the game more dense there should be some more repeatable kinky stuff going on at jogging/shopping/excercise in gym. I dont mind if theses scenes are always the same or at least for each scenario u can get random 3-4 different scenes. Also at home the MC should be able to do some activities or sexy stuff with Val in the bedroom/living room/kitchen or pool. Currently all stuff is scripted to enjoy it only one time and then its over.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
He may be, but he can't color the CG correctly when attempting to depict them. Way too dark and contrast too high. I don't think it will change, though. I would hazard a guess that he needs to calibrate his monitor with something like a SpyderX. I think he would find the brightness set too high.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
He was the last guy I still supported. Today I canceled my subscription and asked Patreon to delete my account. A harsh winter is coming, and I can't afford to waste money on frivolous shit that won't even deliver. It's not the kind of milking I'm after.
Yeah Money is getting tight, not spending money on fucking lame excuses, if a game was updated or released that I liked, then I will join for a month for a Job well done, and see what happens after that...., was supporting up to 10 Devs a Month but with Inflation going through the roof, I have to turn around every Penny, but I still try to support up to 5 Devs a Month if possible, because good work should be rewarded, they have to pay bills also.

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
Yeah the late updates are a huge letdown. The Dev's losing money like this to, he should really have a more organized release schedule. The game's good, needs a few tweaks but the dev is squandering the potential the game has.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I believe he died and passed away waiting for the next update to be released.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes