ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So for all non subs what would you vote?
Interesting that the only character to appear more then once is Linda, i guess that is because she has won every vote she has been appart of i think
vote.JPG

Reactions: Marine1952

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I vote for val and diego
No doubt, my man diego got done dirty by the writing, you can practically throw Val at him during the true or dare, and the mc pass out is the only ending where he gets any, not to mention his "event" is a sexless massage side by side? wtf? Look I get having options but I'm one of those that cant stand darius from the start, his character sucks and doesnt show expressions well, so I was all for randy and val and diego and val just as simply additional options....

Youd think pearl and diego would be the perfect swinger couple targets for you and val...

oh on a side note i finally figured out how to get all scenes after decompiling the csharp assembly, so if anyone is stuck on getting a certain thing, just ask.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
In my opinion val looks great with darius...
Corruption and influence of darius over val looks really hot..
I personally love more scenes of val and darius like we have in shopping mall..
And while having those scene if val just think abt lil bit of mc like what happen if he knows about val and darius shenanigans how he will react then this plot looks great on val character and make her look like lil human...
I'd kinda liek to see the little sister get really corrupted as well, maybe while tagging along with Val on a video shoot or something...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Best way is patreon. Dont know if he is here or not.
I looked for a contact link without success. I am not spending money to ask a question. Imo, developers who use P. w/out allowing a point of contact are shooting themselves in the foot.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Apart from given choices Linda and randy would be a nice storyline to witness
The more I think of this, the better I like it.

It would be easy to establish that because the MC and Randy knew each other in high school, Randy had wanted to get in her (Linda's) pants for years. Now here comes the MC with his new fiancé and, depending on the choices the player makes in the gym shower, we know Randy has a glamour of sorts over the MC. He conquers Val and despite her initial desire to shy away from Randy after he has his way with her, she can't help but go back. At some point Linda is brought into the discussion. In a fit of passion, Valerie agrees to bring Linda to the gym (without the MC knowing...or maybe he does, doesn't matter). Then Randy is able to eventually conquer Linda, too (maybe with the help of Val). Very kinky, IMO.

Feel free to pass this along to the dev (someone on Patreon) as I don't think he visits this forum. He can use the idea free of charge. :cool:

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I vote for getting rid of the couch,
that way they can’t waste time sitting there watching tv and nothing happens.
Also like to see her jog at night through the park or around the block
and maybe she twists her ankle and if it’s on her block the pervy neighbor that spies on her will help her limp or carry her while groping her to his house
& if it’s in the park and she twists her ankle then one of the old guys or the dirty hobo can help her to the bench while playing with her
or maybe there’s a public bathroom in the park with gloryhole they take her too.
And the clothes shopping right now is boring too,
he needs to add a shoe store salesman who has her try on some stripper heels and of course she can tease him with upskirts and rubbing her foot on his bulge to try and seduce him

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
and maybe she twists her ankle and if it’s on her block the pervy neighbor that spies on her will help her limp or carry her while groping her to his house
& if it’s in the park and she twists her ankle then one of the old guys or the dirty hobo can help her to the bench while playing with her
or maybe there’s a public bathroom in the park with gloryhole they take her too.
he needs to add a shoe store salesman who has her try on some stripper heels and of course she can tease him with upskirts and rubbing her foot on his bulge to try and seduce him
Or better yet (and still do the things you suggested) - but have the other activities be prerequistes for certain missions - like if one was a sportswear ad, she'd need to have jogged a certain amount -this way they wouldnt feel like filler - this is especially the case later between days 20-30 when the mid events drop off. Also as others and I have said prior - if I were the dev the #1 focus should just be MORE events (work jobs). This would add goals and structure to the game, and have the player look forward to choosing whatever they please - as it is now its just the music video and kinda the interview leading to spa.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I like the bit about running at night and meeting up with pervy dudesm or finding a gloryhole.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes