Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
How many are there ? Does it make sense to waste time ?
I found them to be rewarding. It takes time to do absolutely everything in the game. If you use the hint system thats on the main page outside of the game, you get ideas about what you need to do. And yes, its painful to need to exit the game to use it every time. Save and exit, repeat.

Reactions: kristo0086

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I played this game and didn 't find any swinging or cuckold scenes . So they are here at all , or are they just planning to add it . There was a moment when the mc was asked if he was against it , but that was the end of it .
They kind of swing or shared at the drunken rape party and also at the art studio.
Havnt seen Cuck path yet but you feel like a cuck if you watch the bully personal trainer fuck your wife

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game yet? It's been out so long and is rather complicated. Odd that there seems to be no walkthrough.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hi everyone!
Here is this month's image! You all voted for Valerie (though Linda was a close second) so here she is with a random male member. Darius was chosen through a randomizer program and here is the result, the two of them having a little secret personal time together at a classy event. Maybe we would soon see a scene like this in the game itself? ^^
Hope you all enjoy it!
Cheers!
DW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone!
Here is this month's image! You all voted for Valerie (though Linda was a close second) so here she is with a random male member. Darius was chosen through a randomizer program and here is the result, the two of them having a little secret personal time together at a classy event. Maybe we would soon see a scene like this in the game itself? ^^
Hope you all enjoy it!
Cheers!
DW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate

Reactions: dasteam and roquito

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I found them to be rewarding. It takes time to do absolutely everything in the game. If you use the hint system thats on the main page outside of the game, you get ideas about what you need to do. And yes, its painful to need to exit the game to use it every time. Save and exit, repeat.
You can open two instances of the game (this really only helps if you have two monitors) - I have one as a 'windowed' instance that only has the "Scenes" hints open, and the other as full screen to play the game. That way I can track my progress, label the saves accordingly and play without having to exit each time to check the hints/route.

Hope this helps.

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I'm also waiting for the full & fixed 0.11 version. How long does it take?
I don't think there will be 0.11 Final version.
As I remember, there isn't 0.10 Final verision too.
I think 1 or 2 months later, he will release 0.12 beta.

LandrosTane

Jul 2, 2020
They kind of swing or shared at the drunken rape party and also at the art studio.
Havnt seen Cuck path yet but you feel like a cuck if you watch the bully personal trainer fuck your wife
This is rather new to me. I only had the trainer poke Valerie while dressed during training, didn't see any interaction more than that. Is there and i jsut missed it?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This is rather new to me. I only had the trainer poke Valerie while dressed during training, didn't see any interaction more than that. Is there and i jsut missed it?
There is just one time the trainer gropes her, and I think kisses her in front of her husband. The husband fills the cuck shoes to a T for the scene, and you would think the trainer would be bolder and push things farther after that...but all sessions go on as if nothing happened.
So far, we have the father-in-law, construction workers, bums, personal trainer, and all of her coworkers as potential LI for the wife...for a high-profile celebrity, she's playing it awfully loose...almost as if she doesn't like being a celebrity and is actively looking to blow up her career in a most epic fashion.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
So far, we have the father-in-law, construction workers, bums, personal trainer, and all of her coworkers as potential LI for the wife...for a high-profile celebrity, she's playing it awfully loose...almost as if she doesn't like being a celebrity and is actively looking to blow up her career in a most epic fashion.
I agree. I thought the celebrity angle was what was supposed to set this apart -- having to protect reputation, being more targeted because of it, etc. -- but it seems to have gone out the window.

I think the story would be much stronger if it stayed focused on ways to get around the celebrity while preserving it: the secret drunken parties with friends that get out of hand, the sneaky swinger couple who want to do "art," photo shoots or movie scenes that get pushed further and further out of her comfort zone for the sake of business, comforting a coworker who develops a crush, maybe some light blackmail if it doesn't get out of hand.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There is just one time the trainer gropes her, and I think kisses her in front of her husband. The husband fills the cuck shoes to a T for the scene, and you would think the trainer would be bolder and push things farther after that...but all sessions go on as if nothing happened.
Really you think the bums are potential LI for her?
Sure and I guess the old senile guy in the park who thinks she’s his dead wife is one too

Reactions: Marine1952

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thats true but its all a choice by the player if u wanna see kinky scenes of Val with any of the potential partners or not.
It is very tricky made by dev so without gallery or cheat mod its very difficult to unlock all scenes and paths and if u use a cheat mod u will loose the red line to each path.
The witing for the scenes are very good made but i agree that there is some logic in the character development missing. But this impression may is also caused because i use a cheat mod whhich unlocks all choices to try out all scenes...the paths by players choice as intended by Dev will lock/unlock some options and paths depending on choices made by player. So far i can say there is a cuckold path, a sharing/swinger path and a cheating path. But to make these really logic and visible i agree that there is too less discussion and interaction between Val and MC in the game currently...only after the orgy and after the personal trainer action there is a small dialog after it happened between Val and MC added in this update.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes