Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
alpha isn't released and already a preview for the next update.

maybe we have 2 updates this year

the promise story in the next update is promising a lot of hot stuff

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
can't believe that this pretty important feature hasn't been implemented, years later.
The game is made with a system that I don't think I've ever seen anywhere else. It probably makes it harder to do just about everything.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The game is made with a system that I don't think I've ever seen anywhere else. It probably makes it harder to do just about everything.
The scene gallery is precisely what every multi-choice game should feature, but the dev forgot to make it possible for the players to explore alternate paths. So, a plus and a minus regarding the same feature.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
can't believe that this pretty important feature hasn't been implemented, years later.
It has some sort of gallery in kind of a fishbone diagram which shows you if u missed a path/scene and how to unlock it...it worked but unfortunatley it hasn t been updated with the last two releases...hope the dev will tune it up to latest version with next update.

Reactions: Gerson876

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thats why i prefer RENPY games...you just scroll back and try the other option and save...;-)...i ll never understand why the dev is using unity for this VN....he even dont use animated scenes....
This game is one of a handfull on here that I like.....but could have been awesome had they just been simpler and not tried to be so unique. It seems that some of the devs put so much effort into it being its own thing that it makes it harder to use and enjoy for everyone.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This game is one of a handfull on here that I like.....but could have been awesome had they just been simpler and not tried to be so unique. It seems that some of the devs put so much effort into it being its own thing that it makes it harder to use and enjoy for everyone.
Right. There isn't even a walkthrough.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
go to the extra's and then te scenes. you can see all the scenes you unlocked.
the light bolts give you hints how to unlock all the scenes

it's a sort of walkthrough

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
go to the extra's and then te scenes. you can see all the scenes you unlocked.
the light bolts give you hints how to unlock all the scenes

it's a sort of walkthrough
Thats right but it is not updated for the latest version yet.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Agree i also like the game..i think some devs just use the program or software they also use in other jobs they do beside and its not always comfortable to use in VN's.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes