snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
This game could be one of the best NTR/cheating games on this site. The story is actually unique, Valerie is beautiful, and the skin the bottle scene was amazing. Just a little more consistency and it can be great
For sure - the party scene is the best scene of any game ive played. The problem is the dev is sort of slow and some of the gameplay mechanics, like the daynight system, are pointless. If this was a Renpy game it would be on the top page, but people wont give it a chance because of the endless clicking required.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
For sure - the party scene is the best scene of any game ive played. The problem is the dev is sort of slow and some of the gameplay mechanics, like the daynight system, are pointless. If this was a Renpy game it would be on the top page, but people wont give it a chance because of the endless clicking required.
No its because Renpy games don't feel like they have any depth thats why I prefer games to NOT use it. This game is great, and is worth the wait. I don't think it would be nearly as good as a Renpy game and I don't mind clicking but when thats all you do it gets old.

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
If you want to skip just use Ctrl button..You can skip that part.
Yes ,RenPy is always user friendly.
But here the devolopement progress is too slow like 6months aparts with a good storyline,nobody cares about the engine.
Even dev doesn't tell about next update.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
No its because Renpy games don't feel like they have any depth thats why I prefer games to NOT use it. This game is great, and is worth the wait. I don't think it would be nearly as good as a Renpy game and I don't mind clicking but when thats all you do it gets old.
well, all the negative reviews have the same complaint about the crappy sandbox style gameplay. But if you like constantly pressing 'watch tv before bed' more power to you (y)

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
If you want to skip just use Ctrl button..You can skip that part.
Yes ,RenPy is always user friendly.
But here the devolopement progress is too slow like 6months aparts with a good storyline,nobody cares about the engine.
Even dev doesn't tell about next update.
can't skip all the pointless clicks, which is what sucks.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I admit I was a sucker for the grind in Big Brother. Clicking through the same pictures over and over again hoping a new scene would pop up was kinda thrilling. I was edging hard.

Those daily routines are a good way to fill gaps and increase the excitement for the next scene, especially when you don't have the resources to tell a huge story. It's too much for the few updates we get and not very interesting when they don't even speak throughout those scenes. Shouldn't be too hard to at least change the camera angle once in a while.

The naughty bits are still too good for me to not endure the daily tasks though :LOL:

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Does James dad get to fuck Val ? ( not the dream shower ) I got where he started to at the pool but Val chicked out.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The last few updates for the game have been fantastic. Whenever we get more, I'm really looking forward to it.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I loaded up my old save and the only projects i have is for a gala event and sports wear so unless he is adding something new, it should be one of those

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes