bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I don't know which scene is exactly, There are two scenes in the game where she goes to the gym with her boyfriend and Randy has the opportunity to get to her

but when it comes to Valerie's spare time scenes, there's nothing you can do there except practice

use the wwssadad code, it will unlock the gallery paths for you,
and there you have it written with photos

it does not include the latest update

Reactions: Berry1980

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Is there a cheat for this that gets the stats up?

I'm surprised too see that there are many different paths in this game, I thought it was pretty straight forward

LexPro

May 4, 2017
guys how much corraption need to open scene with cuckold in shower when wife fucked by coach in front of husband

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really like the game, but the repeat scenes need to progress along with the story. That gym scene especially should change if the guy is given liberties.
I also think this game would get double the subscribers/popularity if this were switched over to Ren'py.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really like the game, but the repeat scenes need to progress along with the story. That gym scene especially should change if the guy is given liberties.
I also think this game would get double the subscribers/popularity if this were switched over to Ren'py.
Fully agree...the Dev is a talented writer when it comes to describe kinky situations and the truth or dare orgy is the best written one of all VN's so far. But currently its too much time to skip and nothing to do at home or on weekends if not a scripted event starts. There should be at lest some interactions with Val possible when home in evening or on weekends...not only watching tv and sleep and spend the tame always same way at the pool.
I think his intention was to create a sandbox like aproach but this is not working out well.
and why this game is on Unity i also dont know...may the dev is only using the game for training because he nees to know unity for his real job or something....in RenPy it would be much more comfortable to play.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Fully agree...the Dev is a talented writer when it comes to describe kinky situations and the truth or dare orgy is the best written one of all VN's so far. But currently its too much time to skip and nothing to do at home or on weekends if not a scripted event starts. There should be at lest some interactions with Val possible when home in evening or on weekends...not only watching tv and sleep and spend the tame always same way at the pool.
I think his intention was to create a sandbox like aproach but this is not working out well.
and why this game is on Unity i also dont know...may the dev is only using the game for training because he nees to know unity for his real job or something....in RenPy it would be much more comfortable to play.
Totally agree, get the tv out of that house so it’s not even an option, also should be able to do events at night as well as morning, so it could bring more risqué situations out there.

Like jogging through the park at night either solo or take someone with you,
go over to neighbors house after drinking wine and ask them if you can come in and drink more with them or do they want to come back to your pool at night
Gym at night, where there’s only brutes in there that don’t believe Randy’s story that he fucked her and now they all want some too

You could Invite the art couple over or just the guy or the girl,
These are just some obvious examples that could be added to spice it up

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
there could also be more interactions at work, but apparently the creators found them irrelevant, at least they are short, I don't like sandbox repetitions and I think that extending the game artificially with other unimportant options will also not change much, it is important that there are many options for selecting events in the plot and these choices matter

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I see that finally this game could be called my wife is a secretary or my wife is a firefighter because it has already become seeing Valerie fucking everything that moves. Finally those who claimed this are satisfied. The current direction of the game of simply seeing scenes of Valerie fucking is happiness for some and goodbye for others.
Goodbye

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I see that finally this game could be called my wife is a secretary or my wife is a firefighter because it has already become seeing Valerie fucking everything that moves. Finally those who claimed this are satisfied. The current direction of the game of simply seeing scenes of Valerie fucking is happiness for some and goodbye for others.
Goodbye
Firefighters? I don’t remember that scene, I know she’s fucked around alot but havnt seen her with fire fighters yet, good idea though.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Goodbye
Not reall, it still depends on players decissions how Val develops and some of the scenes are depending on very tricky paths and dialogs u have to choose.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. First time playing so i'm sorry if i missed the post. How do I trigger the scene at the shopping where Valerie and Mom are with the two black dudes? I got to invite them but nothing more happened. What did I miss?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys. First time playing so i'm sorry if i missed the post. How do I trigger the scene at the shopping where Valerie and Mom are with the two black dudes? I got to invite them but nothing more happened. What did I miss?
You most likely need to raise Valerie's corruption. I don't see any other way as to why you aren't able to do anything with them.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
You most likely need to raise Valerie's corruption. I don't see any other way as to why you aren't able to do anything with them.
Thank you, sir! I tried that and tease and choose Darius whenever I had the chance. I have another one. Do you know how to open this option? I can't seem to open it. I tried a lot of things.
1656081063966.png

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, sir! I tried that and tease and choose Darius whenever I had the chance. I have another one. Do you know how to open this option? I can't seem to open it. I tried a lot of things.
View attachment 1888071
For this one, you need to tell Valerie you enjoy being watched as you have sex. I believe this choices comes up after MC has sex with Valerie in the Gym showers in front of Randy.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Been looking for a game like this forever! Such an open minded game with so many choices. Was about to shut it off last night and go to bed when bed when the Linda/Paige seen came on... praise you developer! Keep up the good work. Excellent game! Anyone know of any similar to this?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXTRAS: Image of the Month - June 202
This month's image is here!
Seems like you all can't get enough of Linda and Jamal! Here are the two of them having a little fun over the weekend with James and Valerie, and on Peter's bed no less! What do you all think about a session like this happening in the game? ^^

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I got the scene with Vallery and the MC's dad in ther dressing room at the store, but after that, none of the options open with him, like the ones where she is taking and shower and then he is taking a shower when he comes to stay with them. They are both locked. :(

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes