Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
Its me or this game loose the course many time ago. Every update is out of contest and is only a following sketches of sex...........
That's the main issue people have had with this game's story. It's out of sync and unplanned. The original premise is very good but to tick fetish boxes the Dev just threw in scenes here and there. One day a renpy remake which re-organizes the scenes to comply with the trajectory of the story would be a good idea.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Any friendly soul that can share a save from before this chapter or the chapter before that?
I apparently had lost mine

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I know i am probably going to get deleted again and do not get me wrong i am not against any fetish but why for why does nearly every game have the girls fuck a certian culture guy i am basically every game have a tag interratiol sex. Really how about just sex? Stop steriotyping cultures we are all made the same.

Reactions: Ssjkp and dasteam

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That's the main issue people have had with this game's story. It's out of sync and unplanned. The original premise is very good but to tick fetish boxes the Dev just threw in scenes here and there. One day a renpy remake which re-organizes the scenes to comply with the trajectory of the story would be a good idea.
I hope its not like that...i got somehow the impression that current content is just the basic content to continue or go on with the story like it was planned. I appreciate that some devs really try first with updates to make the game fuller of containment before they just continue with the story. Lets hope it will come like that...some of the released pics of the month point in the right direction if they should become part of future updates.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I'm only getting the initial scene with Val and Alyssa, stats are 93 Corruption, 30 obedience, and 197 popularity, what do I do?

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Any news about updated MAC version?
As it could take a while to get the Mac version, I explored ways to play the Windows version on MacOS (12.3). Wine only seems to work with 32-bit games. Tried Play On Mac ( ) which created a virtual drive and ran the latest Windows version, but doesn't show text (and stats) so you need to save a lot (and do a bit of guess work) to test out effect of choices.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So no other way to get Valerie x Peter scenes without having Valerie fooling with the gym guy?

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
As it could take a while to get the Mac version, I explored ways to play the Windows version on MacOS (12.3). Wine only seems to work with 32-bit games. Tried Play On Mac ( ) which created a virtual drive and ran the latest Windows version, but doesn't show text (and stats) so you need to save a lot (and do a bit of guess work) to test out effect of choices.
Thanks dude. I will go and try ;)

Oct 7, 2019
HOW TO IMPORT SAVES

Attached you can find my saves. some savenames are outdated as I was too lazy to rename everytime.

The following saves should be correct:

Page 2 - GYM: Bully X VAL (didn´t played further but it should work)
Page 10 - 0.11 bath (cant unlock anything after this)

Step by step on how to import saves:

1. Go to the Windowsicon (usually bottom left corner)
2. search for "reg" -> registry
3. Go to this path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star
4. To be sure/keep your own safes/stats
4.1 right click on folder "My Girlfriend's A Star" in registry and click "export"
4.2 select a place in case you need it again
5. Now go in registry to "file" in top left corner, click to "import" and select the .reg file from the attachment of this post.

Now you have imported my save files.

Note: The Gallery is not updated by the dev.
All choices are unlocked on my saves.
Still can't find kenneth final scene

Reactions: DJKimble

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'm only getting the initial scene with Val and Alyssa, stats are 93 Corruption, 30 obedience, and 197 popularity, what do I do?
You mean the initial scene keeps repeating over and over? It's either because of the Obedience being to low or some of the choices you made before. Maybe you need to hit a certain date before you trigger the event.

mdr84

Jul 12, 2017
Still can't find kenneth final scene
Take Alyssa to the party.
Then take her home to her house and leave the bedroom door open.
Then the next time you go to her house you leave the door open again.
Train Val at the gym then watch the gym guy fuck Val in the shower.

Do all these things and raise corruption as you play you should get the scene.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Does anyone have a chronology of the scenes with Val? I have been able to find several scenes where Val was naughty and did not tell the MC. I guess this is a cheating route. 1) The breast play with Albert, 2) The BJ with Albert, 3) Letting the cameraman play with her pussy or cum on her, 4) the kiss and the naked scene with the music video, 5)The dream in the shower about Peter, 6) Letting Randy play with her in the gym, 7)Sending nudes to Darius, 8) Masturbation at the pool for her neighbor, 9) Playing with the hobo's on the side of the road, 10) The dressing room scene with Darius and Jamal or Peter and 11) Fucking the workman. The MC only knows about 1) The pool with Peter, 2) Val fucking Randy and 3) Sex with Kenneth.
Did I miss anything? So it seems like she is hiding much more that she is sharing.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
You mean the initial scene keeps repeating over and over? It's either because of the Obedience being to low or some of the choices you made before. Maybe you need to hit a certain date before you trigger the event.
I'm pretty sure it was because I didn't choose the Peter option for the clothes and when I did that all the scenes unlocked so I'm good now it's just disappointing that the Darryl content was pushed to the side

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone have a chronology of the scenes with Val? I have been able to find several scenes where Val was naughty and did not tell the MC. I guess this is a cheating route. 1) The breast play with Albert, 2) The BJ with Albert, 3) Letting the cameraman play with her pussy or cum on her, 4) the kiss and the naked scene with the music video, 5)The dream in the shower about Peter, 6) Letting Randy play with her in the gym, 7)Sending nudes to Darius, 8) Masturbation at the pool for her neighbor, 9) Playing with the hobo's on the side of the road, 10) The dressing room scene with Darius and Jamal or Peter and 11) Fucking the workman. The MC only knows about 1) The pool with Peter, 2) Val fucking Randy and 3) Sex with Kenneth.
Did I miss anything? So it seems like she is hiding much more that she is sharing.
You don't happen to have a save before "6) Letting Randy play with her in the gym" to share?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes