DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also, even if it says you’ve reached the end of this version of the story, I kept on playing cause I had not gotten the Allysa Val Kenneth orgy, and after couple more nights I got that scene to play out!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Love the update. On an old note, I started one way and got a scene with Tom and a think about Tom while Val is masturbating. I had not seen Tom before. Are there more Tom scenes?
I know Tom is in the gallery, but can’t find him in the office anymore.
Did he get fired and evicted from his place & became one of the dirty hobos that fuck Val or the one that raped Evon?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Get your corruption up to 80 or more, that’s what I had to do to get those red ? Unlocked,
Make sure you fuck Anne everymorning in the office for 2 corruption and Valerie should go to gym and accept his molesting for 2 corruption
Have lunch with Allysa and coffee and invite Val when you get the option
Thanks, I can't even get to the scenes with those options. Weird as it may sound I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing/swinging but up until now I've enjoyed this, shopping scene with mom and Val was especially spicy. That said and fittingly my corruption is at -3... lol and I refuse to make Val a cum dumpster so maybe this is the end for me, unfortunately.

Am I to understand that events are progressive, as in VN mode so I have to do everything to get to the next step? I'd still like to see what I can do, it would be nice if I could just make it to a new event even if all the options are greyed out as I have seen that previously with the shopping event.

Reactions: tuShua and Puma1978

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Get your corruption up to 80 or more, that’s what I had to do to get those red ? Unlocked,
Make sure you fuck Anne everymorning in the office for 2 corruption and Valerie should go to gym and accept his molesting for 2 corruption
Have lunch with Allysa and coffee and invite Val when you get the option
Any way to get the Val x Peter(Dad)? I can't seem to unlock the red option when Val see's Peter taking a bath. My corruption is 86, Obedience 39, but the option is still locked. And yes, there is already a history between Val and peter in my game, with the 1st shower, 2nd shower, and the one in the dressing room. I still dk why it's locked at this point

Reactions: fugazi666

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I can tell you what I were able to find:

Gym Scene 1a: If MC doesn't let Randy fondle Valerie or have private lesson with her, Randy watches MC and Valerie have sex in the showers in front of him as he jerks off.
Gym Scene 1b: If MC let's Randy fondle Valerie but doesn't let him have private lesson with her, MC lets Randy fuck Valerie in front of him in the showers as MC jerks off.
Gym Scene 2: After giving Valerie private lessons where she sucks Randy's dick, her and Randy go into the showers where they have sex behind MC's back as he watches in secret.

Alyssa and Valerie Scene 1: After talking to Alyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where they have threesome.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2a: After talking to Allyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where Valerie and Alyssa end up having threesome with her dad, ending with either a blowjob or a creampie.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2b: If MC choses just a blowjob in Scene 2a, MC ends up having a threesome with Alyssa and Valerie, resulting in Alyssa's dad crashing the party and fucking Valerie, ending in with a double creampie.

MC and his Family Scene 1: If MC choses to stay with his family after a dinner, he ends up getting a double blowjob from them.
MC and his Family Scene 2a: Mc and Valerie visit his Mom. Valerie and his mom have a shower together and if you chose to join them, MC ends up having a shower sex with the two of them.
MC and his Family Scene 2b: If MC choses not to join them as they shower, MC and Valerie end up having sex on the couch next to his mom who is asleep.

Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 1: Valerie can either let MC's dad spy on her as she shower or chase him away.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 2: Valerie can chose to enter the bathroom as MC's dad shower resulting in her stripping naked for him.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3a: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can have sex with Valerie with lights off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3b: If MC tels Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck after Gym Scene 1a, you can leave the lights on in Scene 3a resulting in MC's Dad watching the two fuck while he jerks off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3c: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can tell her to go in the pool where MC's dad is swimming, resulting in a stealth swimming pool sex scene between Valeris and MC's dad and later a shower scene where MC is jerking off in the bathtub as his Dad and Valerie shower together.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 4: If MC chooses to stay with his family, leaving Valerie home alone with MC's Dad, Valerie ends up having sex with MC's Dad by the pool.
how did you get the Val x MC Dad Scene 2? It's locked for me even with 86 corruption T^T

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Any way to get the Val x Peter(Dad)? I can't seem to unlock the red option when Val see's Peter taking a bath. My corruption is 86, Obedience 39, but the option is still locked. And yes, there is already a history between Val and peter in my game, with the 1st shower, 2nd shower, and the one in the dressing room. I still dk why it's locked at this point
how did you get the Val x MC Dad Scene 2? It's locked for me even with 86 corruption T^T
I'll tell you everything I did before that moment. When you go to the Gym you need to:
  1. Smile as Randy gropes Valerie
  2. Let Randy give her a private lesson
  3. Don't Interfere as he gropes her. This will lead to them having sex in the showers behind MC's back.
  4. Then, don't tell Valerie you saw her having sex with Randy. Keep it a secret
  5. Talk to Alyssa after work which will eventually lead to MC, Valerie and Alyssa going back to her house.
  6. When Alyssa's dad asks her to help him in the bath, you suggest she do so. This will lead into Valerie joining them.
  7. Let Valerie have sex with Alyssa's dad in the bathtub.
  8. When Valerie is being spied on by Peter, continue showering without checking the door.
This should lead into Valerie cheating with MC's Dad.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I got an alert that you quoted my post here.. but nothing there? Weird.
ohhh I had quoted your message earlier to reply to your post saying that it's okay if you don't like Val being a cum dumpster and that it's normal. and also included that she doesn't need to be banged by other people to raise corruption points since corruption is shared by both MC and Val. But I erased it because it was above another separate reply on another post. Forgot to add it back XD

Reactions: fishbrain

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'll tell you everything I did before that moment. When you go to the Gym you need to:
  1. Smile as Randy gropes Valerie
  2. Let Randy give her a private lesson
  3. Don't Interfere as he gropes her. This will lead to them having sex in the showers behind MC's back.
  4. Then, don't tell Valerie you saw her having sex with Randy. Keep it a secret
  5. Talk to Alyssa after work which will eventually lead to MC, Valerie and Alyssa going back to her house.
  6. When Alyssa's dad asks her to help him in the bath, you suggest she do so. This will lead into Valerie joining them.
  7. Let Valerie have sex with Alyssa's dad in the bathtub.
  8. When Valerie is being spied on by Peter, continue showering without checking the door.
This should lead into Valerie cheating with MC's Dad.
thank you for this! so does that mean I need to get Alyssa instead of Val during the party?

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
Great update, at the end of the day it's a good game to go through ignoring all the hiccups and the massive gap between updates. Can't get enough of Valarie and Linda.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes