dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Love the update. On an old note, I started one way and got a scene with Tom and a think about Tom while Val is masturbating. I had not seen Tom before. Are there more Tom scenes?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I deleted my previous comment for this one.
So far I have trigger much more scene that from previous that's are Val*Randy(gym cheating+cuck),Val*MC(gym sharing ),Val*Alyssa*MC*Alyssa Dad orgy(including bathroom scene and threesome scene with out Alyssa's dad),Val*Peter(bathroom and swimmimg pool cheating),Val*Linda*MC(threesome in bathroom and sofa scene),MC*Mom*Sister threesome,Val*Peter(MC watching ).
Correct me if I miss any.
Can you tell me how many corruption pts your Val has ?because she sees father in law in shower and in her pool but the options are in red so she can only pick leave

Reactions: fugazi666

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Also does Val only mess around with Randy when mc goes to the gym with her because when she goes by herself he only feels her up and then she goes home?

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Also does Val only mess around with Randy when mc goes to the gym with her because when she goes by herself he only feels her up and then she goes home?
When Val and MC visited gym after pool game night with Evon,MC has the choice of being a cuck or not.
In Gym ,Randy deepthroated Val while MC watching and fucks her in shower if MC choose to be a cuck.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
All my save files have been deleted. I copy their backups to C:\Users\----\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany but still no solution!
Help me
Well you guys are lucky talking about your saves etc.. i cant even find the folder "unity" in my Appdata/LocalLow
The saves are stored in the registry for this game.
1. In the Windows start box type in "Registry".
2. Click/choose "Registry Editor".
3. Open Registry and find HKEY_CURRENT_USER>SOFTWARE>Default Company>My Girlfriend's A Star
4. The saves will be sorted by name (come up with a numbering system when you save your games).
5. You will see several files for each save.
RE Relations.jpg
6. If you want to edit the stats, such as relationship score, double click on that entry.
7. You will see the different scores. In this case J n V _ R S : 2 3 which is "James and Valerie with a Relationship score of 23". Scroll to the bottom of that window and you will also see the Corruption score.
RE Edit 1.jpg
8. To edit the value (eg, 23), highlight one or both numbers and type in what you want.
9. You can save/play different playthroughs by exporting or importing blocks into the registry. Right-click on "Default Company" and choose Export. To Import a saved file, in the top left of the Reg Edit window open File>Import:
RE export 1.jpg
10. Name your file and save it wherever.
RE Edit 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: iSkaz and gabich69

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
How do you unlock this bottom option?

View attachment 1831835

View attachment 1831838

Once you see a ????? With the Red Lock, are you pretty much fucked and have to start over?

Asshole developer doesn't explain the fucking game mechanics. Nothing makes any fucking sense in this game.

The dev knows how to write erotic scenarios, but his game design is complete and utter shit.

Does this dev know that his game design causes mass frustration? Not the good Elden Ring kind, I'm talking just terrible pointless, frustration that will drive people to NEVER sub to his patreon. Or he needs to explain the fucking game mechanics. Those 3 paragraphs don't tell us shit.

EDIT: OKAY. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO UNLOCK THE ABOVE SCENE.

The grand plot twist of this scene is so clever. I can't believe I didn't figure it out.

1. You're supposed to press ALT TAB
2. Then you're supposed to go to and download it.
3. Install it.
4. Select the process of this game.
5. That's why the developer put that heart icon in the top right, so you can press it and know which values to change via cheat engine! I can't believe I couldn't figure out this simple game mechanic.
6. Search for the EXACT value ONCE of CORRUPTION for example. It will show a HUGE list of returned values.
7. Now load an earlier save game (TRUST ME), the corruption value has to be different.
8. Now search for this new corruption value, it should now only show one value in the list, because it pinpointed it.
9. Right click the value in the list and change it to like 555.
10. Go back in game and press heart icon again then again to refresh, it should be 555 now.
11. Now load your game before where we need the value to be high.
12. Go back to cheat engine and set the value to 555 again.
13. Now you need to save your game again, and repeat this process for the other two obedience and popularity values.
14. you keep saving, loading, saving loading, until you have a save with all three stats at 555. This will make sense as you do it.

BRO, it was so simple. That's all we had to do to unlock the scene. It's part of the challenging and clever gameplay. I can't believe the solution was so simple.

Keywords: how to unlock randy shower valerie scene cuckold cuck netorare ntr cheat engine

EDIT:
WTF ... YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THE GAME JUST CUCKED ME. hahahahah

View attachment 1831905

View attachment 1831909

I don't know what to do. Stupid game. Bro. This is definitely one of the worst fucking games on here. It has GREAT erotic scenes, but the most terrible game design I've ever seen on this website.
tje load gets an error... will not load.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes