JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
First Good update in 2 years. It's everything this game should be but that waiting time is just too much. Here hoping for more frequent updates because the developer can deliver when they want it.

Reactions: dasteam

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
What's new???
I can tell you what I were able to find:

Gym Scene 1a: If MC doesn't let Randy fondle Valerie or have private lesson with her, Randy watches MC and Valerie have sex in the showers in front of him as he jerks off.
Gym Scene 1b: If MC let's Randy fondle Valerie but doesn't let him have private lesson with her, MC lets Randy fuck Valerie in front of him in the showers as MC jerks off.
Gym Scene 2: After giving Valerie private lessons where she sucks Randy's dick, her and Randy go into the showers where they have sex behind MC's back as he watches in secret.

Alyssa and Valerie Scene 1: After talking to Alyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where they have threesome.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2a: After talking to Allyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where Valerie and Alyssa end up having threesome with her dad, ending with either a blowjob or a creampie.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2b: If MC choses just a blowjob in Scene 2a, MC ends up having a threesome with Alyssa and Valerie, resulting in Alyssa's dad crashing the party and fucking Valerie, ending in with a double creampie.

MC and his Family Scene 1: If MC choses to stay with his family after a dinner, he ends up getting a double blowjob from them.
MC and his Family Scene 2a: Mc and Valerie visit his Mom. Valerie and his mom have a shower together and if you chose to join them, MC ends up having a shower sex with the two of them.
MC and his Family Scene 2b: If MC choses not to join them as they shower, MC and Valerie end up having sex on the couch next to his mom who is asleep.

Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 1: Valerie can either let MC's dad spy on her as she shower or chase him away.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 2: Valerie can chose to enter the bathroom as MC's dad shower resulting in her stripping naked for him.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3a: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can have sex with Valerie with lights off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3b: If MC tels Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck after Gym Scene 1a, you can leave the lights on in Scene 3a resulting in MC's Dad watching the two fuck while he jerks off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3c: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can tell her to go in the pool where MC's dad is swimming, resulting in a stealth swimming pool sex scene between Valeris and MC's dad and later a shower scene where MC is jerking off in the bathtub as his Dad and Valerie shower together.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 4: If MC chooses to stay with his family, leaving Valerie home alone with MC's Dad, Valerie ends up having sex with MC's Dad by the pool.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can tell you what I were able to find:

Gym Scene 1a: If MC doesn't let Randy fondle Valerie or have private lesson with her, Randy watches MC and Valerie have sex in the showers in front of him as he jerks off.
Gym Scene 1b: If MC let's Randy fondle Valerie but doesn't let him have private lesson with her, MC lets Randy fuck Valerie in front of him in the showers as MC jerks off.
Gym Scene 2: After giving Valerie private lessons where she sucks Randy's dick, her and Randy go into the showers where they have sex behind MC's back as he watches in secret.

Alyssa and Valerie Scene 1: After talking to Alyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where they have threesome.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2a: After talking to Allyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where Valerie and Alyssa end up having threesome with her dad, ending with either a blowjob or a creampie.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2b: If MC choses just a blowjob in Scene 2a, MC ends up having a threesome with Alyssa and Valerie, resulting in Alyssa's dad crashing the party and fucking Valerie, ending in with a double creampie.

MC and his Family Scene 1: If MC choses to stay with his family after a dinner, he ends up getting a double blowjob from them.
MC and his Family Scene 2a: Mc and Valerie visit his Mom. Valerie and his mom have a shower together and if you chose to join them, MC ends up having a shower sex with the two of them.
MC and his Family Scene 2b: If MC choses not to join them as they shower, MC and Valerie end up having sex on the couch next to his mom who is asleep.

Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 1: Valerie can either let MC's dad spy on her as she shower or chase him away.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 2: Valerie can chose to enter the bathroom as MC's dad shower resulting in her stripping naked for him.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3a: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can have sex with Valerie with lights off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3b: If MC tels Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck after Gym Scene 1a, you can leave the lights on in Scene 3a resulting in MC's Dad watching the two fuck and jerks off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3c: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can tell her to go in the pool where MC's dad is swimming, resulting in a stealth swimming pool sex scene between Valeris and MC's dad and later a shower scene where MC is jerking off in the bathtub as his Dad and Valerie shower together.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 4: If MC chooses to stay with his family, leaving Valerie home alone with MC's Dad, Valerie ends up having sex with MC's Dad by the pool.
THis is a great map for the release. But you need to have enough points in Corruption, obediance and popularity . One of your first ones ( 1b ) will not work for me because of that I am sure

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
THis is a great map for the release. But you need to have enough points in Corruption, obediance and popularity . One of your first ones ( 1b ) will not work for me because of that I am sure
You sure about that? My values are:

Corruption: 85
Obedience: 40
Popularity: 139

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
So it looks like on one route Val cheats on the MC 3 times without his knowledge. !) Black workman, 2) Randy (when he trains Val) and 3) With the MC;s dad. I like this cheating route. Maybe the MC will find Val and Darius/Diego in the closet at work?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Do I need a certain level of corruption for everything? I didn't expect to see any Alyssa events, but nothing seems to be triggering of new content. Every day, every night, every weekend all the same. How do I trigger the family content? Already had the shopping trip with them

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Here's why I think he's not making more $$$ on Patreon.
- Gameplay is way too frustrating. It's so frustrating, it leads to a terrible user experience.
- He's forcefully trying to make his game open world sandbox, but it plays like a standard visual novel.
- He doesn't explain the basic mechanics of the game. You see a ????? dialogue option that's locked, and you have no idea why it's locked, because the basic mechanics of the game are never explained. Those 3 paragraphs in the heart menu don't help.
- The stat system is too confusing. Shared corruption between the couple is too confusing, it forces you to have sex with people you don't want to have sex with sometimes, just to earn points. Each character should have their own stats.
- If you kiss your girlfriend in public, and it's consensual, with both parties happy, it makes no sense to lower their relationship points. It's illogical.
- It's not explained why popularity affects who can have sex with who.
- Slow updates.

But one thing he's very good at is writing erotic scenarios. It's just the above that needs to be figured out.

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
A good update I have to say. Just wish the updates were more frequent. The pathing to unlock the scenes are still confusing and requires multiple playthroughs though.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
A good update I have to say. Just wish the updates were more frequent. The pathing to unlock the scenes are still confusing and requires multiple playthroughs though.
Thats what i liked at the previous version...how to unlock differfnt scenes and psths is not that obvious than in other games. May its also not logic but me i can enjoy it also....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do I need a certain level of corruption for everything? I didn't expect to see any Alyssa events, but nothing seems to be triggering of new content. Every day, every night, every weekend all the same. How do I trigger the family content? Already had the shopping trip with them
Get your corruption up to 80 or more, that’s what I had to do to get those red ? Unlocked,
Make sure you fuck Anne everymorning in the office for 2 corruption and Valerie should go to gym and accept his molesting for 2 corruption
Have lunch with Allysa and coffee and invite Val when you get the option

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes