Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 1831197 View attachment 1831195

What are the other choices here and how to unlock them?
You need to be on different routes to do some of the ?????? choices, he does not have save files easily accessible to get those scenes, you might need to load one and then get to this point yourself picking the correct choices, It is what it is, until this dev can be bothered to update the gallery, this game is incredibly annoying to play as it is currently, everything is great about the game just not that it's unity. There are tons of saves and that's great but there are a few scenes I can't do with the saves provided.
I wish I had my old saves, not sure why they disappeared but they did.

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
CG rip V11 Beta
CGs - Valarie Fucked - 1.zip.001
CGs - Valarie Fucked - 1.zip.002

Full CG rip
CGs V11 Beta.zip.001
CGs V11 Beta.zip.002
CGs V11 Beta.zip.003
CGs V11 Beta.zip.004

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
The other choice with alyssa is evon, the changing room you probadly need interaction with the bully before the 2 others i don´t remember.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
The gym ntr scene is good I liked it but if the scene is from valeria pov too then will be more impactful !!
Any thoughts on this !?
I m open for discussion..

Reactions: Jack0h

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, an update for this game that actually had a good amount of content?

Just imagine every patch like this in the past and how entertaining content we would have. :D

But to not just be a downer, update was fun. :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, guys. How do you get the shower scene with Val peeking at Peter showering? She has high corruption already and even went with peter in changing room, let him peek at her when she was showering, and now the seond option for her to peek at him is locked. How do you unlock it, if I may ask?
1653560107049.png

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Actually in my playthrough, the Aly-Val-MC-Aly´s Dad scene is definitely not triggered by going to the party with Alyssa. I got it with both going to the party with Aly or Val. It is more important to be closer to Aly and to bring her home at least once.
I found out that there is alot of stuff in this update which is triggered in sequence and you can miss many scenes if you did not "work for them" earlier.
It is ironic that I could trigger most events mentioned in the thread, but for some reason I am unable to trigger MC-Val having sex with the lights on and his father in the pool.
But this update is definitely worth it! A lot of stuff, if sometimes very hidden (you need some exact prerequisites to fire them), good work!
If i remember right u must also increase the relationship to Aly by joining her more often to lunch.

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
On mac I get this message. Any idea?

View attachment 1831459
I can run the game on MacOS 10.14.6 (Mojave) but I get same message as you on MacOS 12.3.1 (Monterey). I'm guessing you're using this OS. A number of other older programs won't run on the newer operating systems. The short reason is 32-bit applications or 64-bit applications with 32-bit components won't work on Monterey. I've kept one laptop with older MacOS to run programs as short term solution.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
James kisses his wife, and their relationship decreases? WTF IS THIS?

Damn, none of these mechanics make any sense.

Can anyone tell me what combination of variables leads to LOYALTY and what combo leads to NETORARE?

This game has a lot of potential to be good, but the dialogue options are too confusing to figure out.

EDIT:

Holy shit, this is one of those games where if you eat the chicken sandwich, you'll be completely fucked 1 hour later in the game. But if you ate the ham sandwich, then you'll get the scene you want, but you have no way of knowing that. :KEK:

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What do I have to do to have sex with Val & Linda in the shower? I went shopping with both of them and had almost all the scenes with the MC & Linda. Unfortunately, in the decisive scene, I was only told to wait patiently for both of them.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes