onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
How to extract images from UNITY:

Download the file attached (I could only find the 64bit version Online, but should work out for almost everyone):

1. Open "AssetBundleExtractor.exe"
2. Click on "File" --> "Open"
3. Path: My Wife's A Star v0.11 Beta - PC\MWAS_Data --> resources.assets (file with 275kb)
4. Type of database --> click the last one "U5.50f3"
5. mark all images with the type "Texture2D" .
6. Click on the right to "Plugins" and then on "Export to .png"
7. If not already created a folder for the extract, create one and click "save"
8. Enjoy
When I click the "AssetBundleExtractor.exe" to open, it pop up "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem", what should do?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have the button locked, I can only go to the party with Valeria. How is it unlocked, how many points do I need.
Actually in my playthrough, the Aly-Val-MC-Aly´s Dad scene is definitely not triggered by going to the party with Alyssa. I got it with both going to the party with Aly or Val. It is more important to be closer to Aly and to bring her home at least once.
I found out that there is alot of stuff in this update which is triggered in sequence and you can miss many scenes if you did not "work for them" earlier.
It is ironic that I could trigger most events mentioned in the thread, but for some reason I am unable to trigger MC-Val having sex with the lights on and his father in the pool.
But this update is definitely worth it! A lot of stuff, if sometimes very hidden (you need some exact prerequisites to fire them), good work!

Reactions: King22422

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I would share my save from the end of Last update but can't find where my saves are located. Have looked in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star but cant find and save files
Saves are in the registry : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star

The game actually saves its data in the registry and you have to export the registry entry to get the save files I presume
On Windows stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Default Company\My Girlfriend's A Star
Just right click the complete folder and export it, save it and upload here to share.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
how do I get the 4some with val Alyssa dad and MC ??? I can only get the 3some in the bathtub. I think my selection that would do it is locked.... Is there an override cheat for that ?

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone who wants to increase corruption, obedience or popularity should know that cheat engine works!
The second scan is usually the exact value of the variable.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
When I click the "AssetBundleExtractor.exe" to open, it pop up "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem", what should do?
Maybe because it´s the 64bit version. I looked and found the 32bit version and attached it to my post. Try it with that one.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
HOW TO IMPORT SAVES

Attached you can find my saves. some savenames are outdated as I was too lazy to rename everytime.

The following saves should be correct:

Page 2 - GYM: Bully X VAL (didn´t played further but it should work)
Page 10 - 0.11 bath (cant unlock anything after this)

Step by step on how to import saves:

1. Go to the Windowsicon (usually bottom left corner)
2. search for "reg" -> registry
3. Go to this path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star
4. To be sure/keep your own safes/stats
4.1 right click on folder "My Girlfriend's A Star" in registry and click "export"
4.2 select a place in case you need it again
5. Now go in registry to "file" in top left corner, click to "import" and select the .reg file from the attachment of this post.

Now you have imported my save files.

Note: The Gallery is not updated by the dev.
All choices are unlocked on my saves.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes