kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
No one has a savefile for for V0.11? Or at least infos how to trigger the new events/what choices needed earlier on (if applicable)?

I extracted the images and saw there is a new gym event (james goes to gym together with val).
Anyone know how to trigger it?

Last edited:

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
No one has a savefile for for V0.11? Or at least infos how to trigger the new events/what choices needed earlier on (if applicable)?

I extracted the images and saw there is a new gym event (james goes to gym together with val).
Anyone know how to trigger it?
Can you help me by telling how to do extracting image on Unity RESS file??
I have no experience how to extract image on unity and I tried by assetbundleextracter but failed.
help me
I triggerd the gym scene after the Night with Evon in Pool game as Date 25 Saturday!!

Last edited:

Sirren

Jan 12, 2019
I've tried this but it still doesn't open. Anything else that you can think of that works for it?
On the party you must get drunk, have fun with Evon but reject Pearlyn, and after party leave with Alyssa ONLY. Go to Alyssa home, then let father watch.

Reactions: THEWLM

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
What sceenes are you looking for? There is a lot of stuff in this update
I deleted my previous comment for this one.
So far I have trigger much more scene that from previous that's are Val*Randy(gym cheating+cuck),Val*MC(gym sharing ),Val*Alyssa*MC*Alyssa Dad orgy(including bathroom scene and threesome scene with out Alyssa's dad),Val*Peter(bathroom and swimmimg pool cheating),Val*Linda*MC(threesome in bathroom and sofa scene),MC*Mom*Sister threesome,Val*Peter(MC watching ).
Correct me if I miss any.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I would share my save from the end of Last update but can't find where my saves are located. Have looked in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star but cant find and save files

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say, that after the last disappointing releases, I thought that this Game was dead, but boy was I wrong, with the release 11b, the dev showed me that he still had it with him, I just wonder why it took him so long to wake up and bring this fuck Explosion all of a sudden, but you won`t hear me complaining......
This release had so many good scenes in it, that it made previous releases worth avoiding, except the Party scenes....
It looked just like somebody differently took over the Game planning, or the Dev got kicked in the ass by somebody.
As far as I'm concerned, the Dev can continue with putting out a quality release like this one, which makes this release my Nr.1 Fap Game of the Month.
Great Job with this release Dev.
I guess there is some truth about the saying "the Dead live longer"

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
I must say, that after the last disappointing releases, I thought that this Game was dead, but boy was I wrong, with the release 11b, the dev showed me that he still had it with him, I just wonder why it took him so long to wake up and bring this fuck Explosion all of a sudden, but you won`t hear me complaining......
This release had so many good scenes in it, that it made previous releases worth avoiding, except the Party scenes....
It looked just like somebody differently took over the Game planning, or the Dev got kicked in the ass by somebody.
As far as I'm concerned, the Dev can continue with putting out a quality release like this one, which makes this release my Nr.1 Fap Game of the Month.
Does the wife get more bbc this time around?

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
How to extract images from UNITY:

Download the file attached (either 32bit or 64bit, both work for me):

1. Open "AssetBundleExtractor.exe"
2. Click on "File" --> "Open"
3. Path: My Wife's A Star v0.11 Beta - PC\MWAS_Data --> resources.assets (file with 275kb)
4. Type of database --> click the last one "U5.50f3"
5. mark all images with the type "Texture2D" .
6. Click on the right to "Plugins" and then on "Export to .png"
7. If not already created a folder for the extract, create one and click "save"
8. Enjoy

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I deleted my previous comment for this one.
So far I have trigger much more scene that from previous that's are Val*Randy(gym cheating+cuck),Val*MC(gym sharing ),Val*Alyssa*MC*Alyssa Dad orgy(including bathroom scene and threesome scene with out Alyssa's dad),Val*Peter(bathroom and swimmimg pool cheating),Val*Linda*MC(threesome in bathroom and sofa scene),MC*Mom*Sister threesome,Val*Peter(MC watching ).
Correct me if I miss any.
Do you know how too unlock the treesome choice in the bathroom, Val-Linda-mc i am surprised i did not have that option i have the treesome thing earlier in the game in the changing booth with them and the linda-sis treesome this update.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
On the party you must get drunk, have fun with Evon but reject Pearlyn, and after party leave with Alyssa ONLY. Go to Alyssa home, then let father watch.
I have the button locked, I can only go to the party with Valeria. How is it unlocked, how many points do I need.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Whats new in this release??? Cant find nothing.... meeting with Kenneth and blocked option to let her follow with him

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes