Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Has the music video route been removed? I tried a complete replay on the latest version and I am not able to get the music video route to play.

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
Has the music video route been removed? I tried a complete replay on the latest version and I am not able to get the music video route to play.
Since that first scene there's been no other involving Valerie's actual job. Wish the dev would've thrown in a few more scenes like that, sprinkle it out as it makes a lot of sense story wise regarding Valerie's being seduced by others to further her career. I mean that was the original plan for the story but the dev seems to have left that storyline out, for now.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Since that first scene there's been no other involving Valerie's actual job. Wish the dev would've thrown in a few more scenes like that, sprinkle it out as it makes a lot of sense story wise regarding Valerie's being seduced by others to further her career. I mean that was the original plan for the story but the dev seems to have left that storyline out, for now.
The main focus of this, Darius, seems to have taken the backseat in this update for some reason, but I agree with you. There should be more about Valerie getting corrupted through her job than through her husband's desires. One user suggested a great idea where MC can catch Valerie having sex with Darius (among others) in the Janitor Room at work but I think the jobs Valerie can take should have more options to them. Wasn't the main idea from like the very first update that Valerie accepts a movie role starring alongside Darius? That never panned out.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am just curious ....did the Dev removed the scene of Val doing the Music Video ? I cant get it ....or did i something wrong?
In the old version its still there as one of the last events...but in new update i cant trigger it...

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
The main focus of this, Darius, seems to have taken the backseat in this update for some reason, but I agree with you. There should be more about Valerie getting corrupted through her job than through her husband's desires. One user suggested a great idea where MC can catch Valerie having sex with Darius (among others) in the Janitor Room at work but I think the jobs Valerie can take should have more options to them. Wasn't the main idea from like the very first update that Valerie accepts a movie role starring alongside Darius? That never panned out.
Yeah the original idea was Valerie getting corrupted through her work. So the music scene and then the movie role with Darius, the MC telling her to spend more time with Darius so she could get used to the role. That's the original premise which seems to have been abandoned now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah the original idea was Valerie getting corrupted through her work. So the music scene and then the movie role with Darius, the MC telling her to spend more time with Darius so she could get used to the role. That's the original premise which seems to have been abandoned now.
I think this is not abandoned just postponed to next update. Current update i think was just a tuning for the current progress of the game...compared to that the old version felt empty now its more fuller...but storywise there is no progress..means when the story gets progressed in further updates i think there will also Darius or Diego play out their cards.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
val is not the hottest babe but i somehow like all that exhibition stuff.
will there be casting for her, auditions for a role and any animations?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a somewhat unusual question. How do I remove the saves from the PC? I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it. Unfortunately, the saves were still there. It is also not possible to overwrite the saves in the game.

carryxz78

Jan 21, 2020
Compartiría mi guardado desde el final de la última actualización, pero no puedo encontrar dónde se encuentran mis guardados. Has buscado en C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star pero no puedo encontrar y guardar archivos
[/CITA]
debes ir al regedit a esta ruta y exportar el registro: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star]

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Its me or this game loose the course many time ago. Every update is out of contest and is only a following sketches of sex...........

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes