DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone have a chronology of the scenes with Val? I have been able to find several scenes where Val was naughty and did not tell the MC. I guess this is a cheating route. 1) The breast play with Albert, 2) The BJ with Albert, 3) Letting the cameraman play with her pussy or cum on her, 4) the kiss and the naked scene with the music video, 5)The dream in the shower about Peter, 6) Letting Randy play with her in the gym, 7)Sending nudes to Darius, 8) Masturbation at the pool for her neighbor, 9) Playing with the hobo's on the side of the road, 10) The dressing room scene with Darius and Jamal or Peter and 11) Fucking the workman. The MC only knows about 1) The pool with Peter, 2) Val fucking Randy and 3) Sex with Kenneth.
Did I miss anything? So it seems like she is hiding much more that she is sharing.
Yeah I would say you have missed some Val scenes & also the husband can spy on her and se her fucking the hobo on the hood of her car and blowing the other one in the park
Theres also sex scenes with Val and mc’s dad out by the pool or with mc if he didn’t stay over moms
Val mc and mom in the shower together & Val, mc & Allysa, also can be 4some if you include Allysas dad.
I think that’s all, I might have missed one

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I still can not seem to get the 4some.... Alyssa and dad Val and MC Not sure what triggers it... or what the rating need to be

Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
CG rip V11 Beta
CG - Valarie scopata - 1.zip.001
CG - Valarie scopata - 1.zip.002

Mega
Mega

Strappo completo in CG
CG V11 Beta.zip.001
CG V11 Beta.zip.002
CG V11 Beta.zip.003
CG V11 Beta.zip.004

Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
[/CITAZIONE]
Con quale programma si aprono questi file?
CG rip V11 Beta
CGs - Valarie Fucked - 1.zip.001
CGs - Valarie Fucked - 1.zip.002

Mega
Mega

Full CG rip
CGs V11 Beta.zip.001
CGs V11 Beta.zip.002
CGs V11 Beta.zip.003
CGs V11 Beta.zip.004

Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
What program do these files open with?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I still can not seem to get the 4some.... Alyssa and dad Val and MC Not sure what triggers it... or what the rating need to be
It doesn’t happen in the bathtub, you have to watch Val, Allysa and her dad first getting hot and heavy and then when the dad tries to get more from Val she’ll ask the mc & if you say no,
the girls come with you to the bedroom and you can either have 3some or make her dad beg you to join in.
It’s all about having control over him and making him promise to leave Allysa alone for good if you let him bang your wife

Reactions: Puma1978

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I can tell you what I were able to find:

Gym Scene 1a: If MC doesn't let Randy fondle Valerie or have private lesson with her, Randy watches MC and Valerie have sex in the showers in front of him as he jerks off.
Gym Scene 1b: If MC let's Randy fondle Valerie but doesn't let him have private lesson with her, MC lets Randy fuck Valerie in front of him in the showers as MC jerks off.
Gym Scene 2: After giving Valerie private lessons where she sucks Randy's dick, her and Randy go into the showers where they have sex behind MC's back as he watches in secret.

Alyssa and Valerie Scene 1: After talking to Alyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where they have threesome.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2a: After talking to Allyssa after work, MC and Valerie go to Alyssa's home where Valerie and Alyssa end up having threesome with her dad, ending with either a blowjob or a creampie.
Alyssa and Valerie Scene 2b: If MC choses just a blowjob in Scene 2a, MC ends up having a threesome with Alyssa and Valerie, resulting in Alyssa's dad crashing the party and fucking Valerie, ending in with a double creampie.

MC and his Family Scene 1: If MC choses to stay with his family after a dinner, he ends up getting a double blowjob from them.
MC and his Family Scene 2a: Mc and Valerie visit his Mom. Valerie and his mom have a shower together and if you chose to join them, MC ends up having a shower sex with the two of them.
MC and his Family Scene 2b: If MC choses not to join them as they shower, MC and Valerie end up having sex on the couch next to his mom who is asleep.

Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 1: Valerie can either let MC's dad spy on her as she shower or chase him away.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 2: Valerie can chose to enter the bathroom as MC's dad shower resulting in her stripping naked for him.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3a: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can have sex with Valerie with lights off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3b: If MC tels Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck after Gym Scene 1a, you can leave the lights on in Scene 3a resulting in MC's Dad watching the two fuck while he jerks off.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 3c: If MC chooses to return home to Valerie instead of staying with his family, MC can tell her to go in the pool where MC's dad is swimming, resulting in a stealth swimming pool sex scene between Valeris and MC's dad and later a shower scene where MC is jerking off in the bathtub as his Dad and Valerie shower together.
Valerie and MC's Dad Scene 4: If MC chooses to stay with his family, leaving Valerie home alone with MC's Dad, Valerie ends up having sex with MC's Dad by the pool.
Thanks for making this list. There's actually a lot of scenes but they are hidden behind such specific choices. I dug around the code a bit to figure out how to unlock each scene.

If you want to increase stats, you can do so pretty easily using cheat engine. Most of the paths are based on what you do at the gym.

Gym 1a and 1b requires more than 70 corruption. There's also an option for choosing between 1a and 1b on the 1b path

The Alyssa/Val scenes require you to go home with Alyssa the day after the 3 of you go the cafe.
Alyssa/Val scene 2a require either Gym Scene 2 and MC to not mention anything, or Gym Scene 1b
For Alyssa/Val 2b, you need to have kept the door open back when you first visited Alyssa to have the option of letting Val get out of the bath

MC Family scene 2a requires corruption > 70 and Val Obedience > 30

Val/MC Dad Scene 2 requires gym scene 2 and MC to not mention anything
Val/MC Dad Scene 3b requires MC to tell Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck which requires Gym Scene 1a
Val/MC Dad Scene 3c requires Gym scene 1b, or Gym Scene 2 to happen and for MC to not mention anything at night
Val/MC Dad scene 4, Val needs to enter the shower in scene 2

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am still not finished in trying out to get all scenes but the update was really done very good regarding new events and if u really are into to try out different effects of stats and choces. May the scenes and consequences u ll get do not really follow any logic in the choices before but just every answere you give can open different scenes in later game progress. Me i can like this approach because it needs more playthroughs to see really everything.
Its a little obvious that the dev has somehow done a set up for some sort of sanbox style game but all events just happen to a special scripted day. The result is that u have to skip a lot of time without any funny activity just to trigger the next event.
There is too less repeatable interaction on weekend at home possible, also during the day in the office and also in the evening.
There are some hidden little events placed but they are not really important or noticable. You still have to skip too much time
without any possible activity. Especially at home u could at least have some sex with Val in the kitchen, in the pool or in the living room , or give her a kinky massage...but the only thing at home u can do currently is watching tv to skip time. U even cant go into the city on weekend...shopping with Val or even MC and Val go for a run..
But the added scenes in the update are really good made and it was worth tthe waiting. But to make the game more dense there must get some interaction at home (weekend) and in the office added. Why MC can not have sex with Alyssa, Val or Pearlyn in the storage room every day if he asks. Currently there is still too much time just to skip in the game.
And at least as a guideline to know how to trigger all scenes its really necessary to update the gallery with the updatet scenes and content. Without that nobody will know what he has missed in his playtrough and will judge the game wrong.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
am unable to get the family scenes even though I have 120 Corruption and 40 obedience, no matter what I do the event wont happen
ive reached day 70 at this point skipping through the weeks waiting for an event to trigger but to no avail
not sure what I need to do at this point

Reactions: sxj1999

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It's a cool game...
The only downside is the game engine
If you remake it with Ren'Py, you'll get a lot of attention.
I think the writing and scenes are really very great made. But i agree the game would be better in Ren'Py .
I dont know why unity or rpg are still getting used for VN's. Because if devs intention was to give us a sandbox experience ...thats still missing in the game and there are also no animated scenes like in other unity gamnes.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1858603

can you help me to open this scenes with alyssa and how I can get to go to her to the party?
Ii think u must gain high relationship with Alyssa...at bwginning this you can only achieve by joining her too lunch as often as possible..i dont know for sure but i think the scene in company's storage room triggers then earlier before the party and when u get asked by Diego who you bring u can choose Val or Alyssa.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
On day with scene with her in the back room, you just need to go home, then she will ask again before leaving and you'll go to her house (and MC will see her doing bj)... and only after that the opportunity you need will open.

Last edited:
Reactions: cleanfeel

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it would be good to make pictures on the saves of the game

I can somehow activate the options go for walk in Valerie's spare time,
because the rest is available gym, jogging, shopping only the walk is unavailable

and what needs to be done in advance so that he does not turn off the light in the bedroom when his father is swimming and I choose to kiss Valerie....

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes