Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
I got the scene with Vallery and the MC's dad in ther dressing room at the store, but after that, none of the options open with him, like the ones where she is taking and shower and then he is taking a shower when he comes to stay with them. They are both locked. :(
You can't play all option in a single root with out any mod.
In latest update ,for unlocking the scene Vallery needs to have sex with Randy behind MC .I got this path after the Gym scene.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I got the scene with Vallery and the MC's dad in ther dressing room at the store, but after that, none of the options open with him, like the ones where she is taking and shower and then he is taking a shower when he comes to stay with them. They are both locked. :(
the only option is to record the saves of the game with other choices, because more and more blockages appear since the last update, I had to play 3 or 4 times to unlock everything

and these choices will probably have an impact on the next part and we will probably have to come back and try again. I don't like the increasing amount of blocked scenes

Last edited:

xsoori

Jan 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXTRAS: Image of the Month - June 202
This month's image is here!
Seems like you all can't get enough of Linda and Jamal! Here are the two of them having a little fun over the weekend with James and Valerie, and on Peter's bed no less! What do you all think about a session like this happening in the game? ^^
nice

Reactions: Puma1978

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Not reall, it still depends on players decissions how Val develops and some of the scenes are depending on very tricky paths and dialogs u have to choose.
which scenes depend on such complex routes, give some examples, because here is fun with the states of the game and that's it, the plot itself is easy to guide

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
which scenes depend on such complex routes, give some examples, because here is fun with the states of the game and that's it, the plot itself is easy to guide
i think best example is the the truth or dare orgy. If Val gets kinky there with Diego or Darius depends if MC and Val did answere some dialogue options earlier in the game correctly. In this game you cant unlock all scenes with one walkthrough
except u install this "dialogue unlock" mod. Me for example i was surprised that Val can have semi sex with Diego at the truth or dare orgy also and not only with darius. And what is also trixcky...to get the secretary instead of Val to the orgy.

maniz

Apr 18, 2020
I can't able to bring alyssa to friday night.... I have gone throw all options... But it's a failure .. is any one guide me throw

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can't able to bring alyssa to friday night.... I have gone throw all options... But it's a failure .. is any one guide me throw
I quickly skipped through the game for you. On day 9, after you go for the kiss, hit the leave button in the top right, not the Alyssa button in the bottom. Then go home with Alyssa, and watch her in the bathroom. That seems to unlock the Alyssa option for the party. Hopefully that works for you.
Did you do this?

chai75

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for making this list. There's actually a lot of scenes but they are hidden behind such specific choices. I dug around the code a bit to figure out how to unlock each scene.

If you want to increase stats, you can do so pretty easily using cheat engine. Most of the paths are based on what you do at the gym.

Gym 1a and 1b requires more than 70 corruption. There's also an option for choosing between 1a and 1b on the 1b path

The Alyssa/Val scenes require you to go home with Alyssa the day after the 3 of you go the cafe.
Alyssa/Val scene 2a require either Gym Scene 2 and MC to not mention anything, or Gym Scene 1b
For Alyssa/Val 2b, you need to have kept the door open back when you first visited Alyssa to have the option of letting Val get out of the bath

MC Family scene 2a requires corruption > 70 and Val Obedience > 30

Val/MC Dad Scene 2 requires gym scene 2 and MC to not mention anything
Val/MC Dad Scene 3b requires MC to tell Valerie he likes being watched as they fuck which requires Gym Scene 1a
Val/MC Dad Scene 3c requires Gym scene 1b, or Gym Scene 2 to happen and for MC to not mention anything at night
Val/MC Dad scene 4, Val needs to enter the shower in scene 2
To cheat the values of the game (corruption; Ob, Pop, relation with...) let's try to edit SAVE FILE in the Registry.
[SAVENAME_RELATIONS_....]

... and for the example :ROFLMAO:
1658395901414.png

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
Latest mac version? I tried to use crossover for mac to run windows file but it seemed that the keyboard input was unavailable when I was creating the profile and inputting the name of protagonists....:oops:

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes