RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game had great potential, but as soon as the dev made the outcome of the party have no basis on the story, I lost complete interest.

Wife gets raped? Never mentioned.
MC and Wife have a 3/4way with two other girls? Never mentioned.

No matter what happens at the party, you wake up in your bed alone with each other and no conversation is ever had. An entire event that took up so much time and equated to nothing.

Reactions: Sirren

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game had great potential, but as soon as the dev made the outcome of the party have no basis on the story, I lost complete interest.

Wife gets raped? Never mentioned.
MC and Wife have a 3/4way with two other girls? Never mentioned.

No matter what happens at the party, you wake up in your bed alone with each other and no conversation is ever had. An entire event that took up so much time and equated to nothing.
At least in this version they have some speak out...i dont know now if it is after the orgy or another encounter.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Read till the end. Man, this VN is hot as sun surface! And special thanks for petite mom! Where else you see that body? Everyone is trying to make huge
disproportionate MILFs, but this one is one above all.

Last edited:

ferdi3113

May 12, 2020
One of two things. 1.You didn't flirt with her after meeting her at the boss's place. 2. You're in a hurry, she doesn't start fucking you right away.
I understood that at first it comes off all kinds of things. I thought I understood something. Thank you

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, just downloaded the 0.11 beta version of the game. Clicked on it to start the game and I'm getting an error message saying to send the contents to you. Any idea what's going on? The last version I had was 0.9. Tried copying this into that folder and now that doesn't work either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Any news from developer? I'm really looking forward for update, but don't know when the last one was made.

Reactions: Kjazz

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I played this game and didn 't find any swinging or cuckold scenes . So they are here at all , or are they just planning to add it . There was a moment when the mc was asked if he was against it , but that was the end of it .

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I played this game and didn 't find any swinging or cuckold scenes . So they are here at all , or are they just planning to add it . There was a moment when the mc was asked if he was against it , but that was the end of it .
They're absolutely in there, but you have to do things just the right way to unlock them. Its a very odd system. I recommend making a LOT of saves, and naming them at various points before you make choices, and then doubling back and making the other choice. You won't see everything unless you do.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
They're absolutely in there, but you have to do things just the right way to unlock them. Its a very odd system. I recommend making a LOT of saves, and naming them at various points before you make choices, and then doubling back and making the other choice. You won't see everything unless you do.
How many are there ? Does it make sense to waste time ?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes