Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I wish it were easier to get to the scenes in this game. You have one shot at the party. If you want to see Val get boned at the shindig, or bring Alyssa to it you have to stand in the right spot at midnight on a full moon and swing a dead cat over your head. Jeez.
Maybe this really appeals to people, which is cool, but I find myself rolling my eyes when I mouse over this game instead of playing it. Even though I like the scenes, when the stars are right and I can get to them.
Agree..but somehow its also fun to discover things on unusual ways...reminds me on old games where you had to jump and crouch on a special place to trigger a secret or the old cheats by button combinations on the gamepad at the first nintendo...:)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I wish it were easier to get to the scenes in this game. You have one shot at the party. If you want to see Val get boned at the shindig, or bring Alyssa to it you have to stand in the right spot at midnight on a full moon and swing a dead cat over your head. Jeez.
Maybe this really appeals to people, which is cool, but I find myself rolling my eyes when I mouse over this game instead of playing it. Even though I like the scenes, when the stars are right and I can get to them.
Agreed, you need to have a lot of different saves to see all the scenes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Agree..but somehow its also fun to discover things on unusual ways...reminds me on old games where you had to jump and crouch on a special place to trigger a secret or the old cheats by button combinations on the gamepad at the first nintendo...:)
All hail the Konami-code!:ROFLMAO::)

Reactions: Puma1978

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
One of the best NTR games out there. Yes it is kind of booring to watch television or running but also some really nice scenes.
I hope the devs keep going.
Agreed ! One of the best NTR game i played from here. A shame there are only 2 updates/year but well i'm kinda used to it sadly.. Its the same with JOHN and Demon boy

But who am i to judge and to criticize hahaha ! At least when one of these games comes out, I take my time and have a lot of fun doing it :D

Reactions: Funboye0

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020

Here's the image for this month! I apologise because I just got back from a work trip from overseas so I did not have time to do the poll. Busy month this month! But I chose from one of the 2nd place votes from the last month and I think you guy will like it! Randy doing some work on James's mom after working on his wife! ^^
I hope you guys enjoy it!
Also, update on next release coming up in the next post!
Cheers,
DW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is a next post for the vote, can helpt to ask. did he mentoined sommething about the next update?

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Agreed ! One of the best NTR game i played from here. A shame there are only 2 updates/year but well i'm kinda used to it sadly.. Its the same with JOHN and Demon boy

But who am i to judge and to criticize hahaha ! At least when one of these games comes out, I take my time and have a lot of fun doing it :D
You wrote from here.....
Are there other sources to find NTR games?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
You wrote from here.....
Are there other sources to find NTR games?
What do you mean mate? They are literally tons of NTR games in the F95 forum !
RPG (Western or japanese) Renp'y, Unity (like this one)
When i said "from here" i mean that F95 is the best pirate site to find these kind of games

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Hahaha, yes I know I can search and god knows I have :)
But You wrote "one of the best game I played from here" . So I was think you have other places to find other games maybe.....
Do I sound desperate :)

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
there is a next post for the vote, can helpt to ask. did he mentoined sommething about the next update?
Nope this is all he wrote

Hey all, time for this month's vote! Let's return to have some fun with Valerie shall we? Who should she be with this time?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nope this is all he wrote

Hey all, time for this month's vote! Let's return to have some fun with Valerie shall we? Who should she be with this time?
How about the neighbor that was spying on her

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean mate? They are literally tons of NTR games in the F95 forum !
RPG (Western or japanese) Renp'y, Unity (like this one)
When i said "from here" i mean that F95 is the best pirate site to find these kind of games
actually ive found it quite difficult, there are common threads like

https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-11-10-22.51406/post-9072379

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/

but if you're like me and prefer 3dcg games to cartoon anime stuff, and shy away from the token "muh bbc" characters, the lists quickly dwindle down to only a few titles - if others have better resource suggestions im all ears.

Some of my favs in this regard other than My Wife's a Star are Long Short Story, The Babysitter, and Mad Turn.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes