Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
actually ive found it quite difficult, there are common threads like

https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-11-10-22.51406/post-9072379

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/

but if you're like me and prefer 3dcg games to cartoon anime stuff, and shy away from the token "muh bbc" characters, the lists quickly dwindle down to only a few titles - if others have better resource suggestions im all ears.

Some of my favs in this regard other than My Wife's a Star are Long Short Story, The Babysitter, and Mad Turn.
I can suggest you "The Motel", "Exciting Games", "Sharing my fiance" and "Special request (Renpy version).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can suggest you "The Motel", "Exciting Games", "Sharing my fiance" and "Special request (Renpy version).
sharing my fiance was good albeit a little russanglish and short, still fun. exciting games is weird for me, based on the synopsis, I should love it, but something just didnt click, i dunno if the LI is kinda weird looking, or the first scene with high schoolers threw me off, wasnt for me. I'll definitely give those other two a try!

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
12 Day of Christmas is also a really good game. Its a pity the follow up, Missfits does not deliver close to it.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
And more truth or dare orgies....:)
Yes ! Thats the best content in this story and is different from what you usually find here.
I like that it has so many different outcome, but if I could wish the endscene could have been at least 5 different but it is only 2 (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes ! Thats the best content in this story and is different from what you usually fin here.
I like that it has so many different outcome, but if I could wish the endscene could have been at least 5 different butit is only 2 (?)
It has rreally many outcomes depending on your decission and how drunk MC or VAL get and which partners they choose...this is really the best written truth or dare orgy of all available games...this oldfashioned drinking games have so much potential in VN games but no other DEV has ever implemented it so good like here..

Reactions: Alannnnn and Sirren

exsomon

May 11, 2020
with animations this game will be way better,
that multiple choice party was amazing.
and main girl has a girl next door look, hot but not silicone based lifeform
hope for better upgrades

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I soon have finish all locked scenes at the Drink or Dare event. But one makes my wonder. It says "stay outside with Darius at the start of the party" But I have never seen that moment. The event starts inthe hallway.
Anybody that knows whats wrong? Do I need another relation with Darius?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I soon have finish all locked scenes at the Drink or Dare event. But one makes my wonder. It says "stay outside with Darius at the start of the party" But I have never seen that moment. The event starts inthe hallway.
Anybody that knows whats wrong? Do I need another relation with Darius?
I think this one depends on the decision earlier where husband allows Val to get closer with Darius or not because of their work together.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes