DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game looks like it’s heading toward abandonment, no update since October, any update communication on Patreon or just wallpaper of the month?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This game looks like it’s heading toward abandonment, no update since October, any update communication on Patreon or just wallpaper of the month?
From what I can see on the Patreon page, he still has 100+ subscribers and posted an update in May '24. So apparently not dead yet.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Some Dev said he was remaking it - updating, adding animations etc. Not sure it will happen, but given the continued interest in this story it would make sense.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Certainly not the first time we've gone that long between updates. I'd advise just playing other games and waiting, and its likely one will eventually drop at some point.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ignore the obediance stat... it's meaningless. For the hell of it I played a Valerie max obediance run, no cheating (by either of us), always went to lunch with her when available, always went home with her. I mean MAX couple shit with like -8 or so corruption. She still fucks fat boy and Darius (and even the captain) on the boat. Absolutely NO variation in the way it plays out. If she goes on that trip she WILL cheat. Up until that scene cheating was avaoidable. Technically it still is if you avoid having her sent on the boat trip.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ignore the obediance stat... it's meaningless. For the hell of it I played a Valerie max obediance run, no cheating (by either of us), always went to lunch with her when available, always went home with her. I mean MAX couple shit with like -8 or so corruption. She still fucks fat boy and Darius (and even the captain) on the boat. Absolutely NO variation in the way it plays out. If she goes on that trip she WILL cheat. Up until that scene cheating was avaoidable. Technically it still is if you avoid having her sent on the boat trip.
It seems like this dev wanted to mandatorily Cuck all of us!

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes