Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish the gallery on this was better. I know there is the renpy port, but I get the feeling that's abandoned now.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Idea Scraps

Hi all, I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had to make it up for you all s...

What did he say?

Mar 20, 2019
That's unfortunate for them.
The only chance I think they'll even consider updating is if they see another competitor. A while back there was a person who was doing a Renpy port of this game and was planning on adding on if the original dev didn't update. It was at that point the original dev magically announced an update thank came out a few weeks later.

Reactions: roquito

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The only chance I think they'll even consider updating is if they see another competitor. A while back there was a person who was doing a Renpy port of this game and was planning on adding on if the original dev didn't update. It was at that point the original dev magically announced an update thank came out a few weeks later.
I guess if the dev can get away with doing the minimum (monthly images) and people still pay then what motivates him/herself to stop? Nothing. Again, it's unfortunate for those supporters but they are kind of enabling it.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
he makes 550$ a month....... and they wait for update 10 months now.... only polls and images. I hope for good update but i have this feeling the update is 10 min play with 6 scenes.

I get it has cool girls who get fucked and railed by random fat and ugly dudes but this game doesnt deserve 550$ for poor updating. I mean seeds of chaos has like 2 months updates short and long scenes and makes 10k+ a month for refrence. And its deserved cos it has constant and loads of scenes for every taste.

virat_kohli

Aug 5, 2024
Idea Scraps

Hi all, I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had to make it up for you all s...

What did he say?
Hi all, I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had to make it up for you all suckers by sharing a small worthless piece of image in order for you to stay on my Patreon and keep supporting me for a few more years, after which I will abandon this game.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi all, I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had to make it up for you all suckers by sharing a small worthless piece of image in order for you to stay on my Patreon and keep supporting me for a few more years, after which I will abandon this game.
I mean, there are a lot of suckers out there. Those suckers encourage the bad behavior of many devs.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes