anubis_5976

Feb 7, 2024
Can someone post the idea scraps?
"Hi All,

I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had o make it up for you all some how, so I thought that you all will like it if I shared some images of an idea I had that did not make it to the final game in the end.

These images were supposed to be for a scene after the dinner with Honda two updates ago. They ended up having an orgy with another actress at an onsen hotel where Valeria had some fun with Hamal, Honda, and Diego.

It was a pretty cool idea, but in the end I decided that it was too early for it to happen, and I did not want to introduce a new female character that way. So I scrapped it in the end. But at least I was able to share it with you all..."

i.e. he shared old work, nothing pertaining to a new update and the images weren't anything too special.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Iguy1918

Oct 1, 2023
"Hi All,

I am so sorry I was not able to do a poll this month because of some real life issues. I felt like I had o make it up for you all some how, so I thought that you all will like it if I shared some images of an idea I had that did not make it to the final game in the end.

These images were supposed to be for a scene after the dinner with Honda two updates ago. They ended up having an orgy with another actress at an onsen hotel where Valeria had some fun with Hamal, Honda, and Diego.

It was a pretty cool idea, but in the end I decided that it was too early for it to happen, and I did not want to introduce a new female character that way. So I scrapped it in the end. But at least I was able to share it with you all..."

i.e. he shared old work, nothing pertaining to a new update and the images weren't anything too special.
Also post the images man

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes