vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Linda apperance looks like younger.....looks like the sister or the daughter of the MC.....its necesary some changes about that
Her body needs more sexy,big breast,ass,long legs ,that is milf i think.
Like MIlfy city‘s mom .

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I dont agree with you with the tipical description of a milf..i like the petite Linda but in my view needs improved in dressing and another things
NOthing will happen with linda and the boss,in this year i think.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
And when will this next update?
well the guy has to continue the story for every ending of the party with val and the continue the party with the redhead chick (alyssa?), so I guess we have to wait a lot :LOL:
edit: i think that we will see the other version of the party first, so then we will be more hyped to see the "after" of the party :oops:

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe the MC will take the redhead to the party and when Darius figures out that Valery is alone, he leaves to go find Valery for some alone time... in the MC's bed.... :unsure:

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe the MC will take the redhead to the party and when Darius figures out that Valery is alone, he leaves to go find Valery for some alone time... in the MC's bed.... :unsure:
probably, I think that there will be the same "question game", and darius will ask again to the mc to lend Val to other men, then if the mc stays at the party/orgy darius could blackmail him about that. I think that at home, Val will have another scene with the workers.

I think that at the party with alyssa there will be a point where the mc can decide to stay and "have fun" with the others or to go back home (faithful ending), but if he stays then I think that darius, maybe he will go to Val like you said, or maybe he will use your fun against you in the future.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Guys.. I just started to play this and I get a lot of locked choices with ??????? and a red lock on them. What the heck is that ? Is the version downloaded from this thread not a full version ? I did use that password for CGs and it worked but i still get those ??????? locked things. See screenshot here:

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Guys.. I just started to play this and I get a lot of locked choices with ??????? and a red lock on them. What the heck is that ? Is the version downloaded from this thread not a full version ? I did use that password for CGs and it worked but i still get those ??????? locked things. See screenshot here:
I have played this game every kind of way and I am still stuck on that same lock screen too. :confused:

Reactions: Baboom

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
definitely could use a walkthrough
there were too man routes to take
no rollback or whatever you call that i guess text rollback
no save screen no animation
it was a good story regardless
when is the next update by the way

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes