Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Its the same story with every update, a more unreliable developer is hard to find. Shame on a good game.
To quote the old song: You ain´t seen nothing yet. Even here on F95 there are more than enough threads about games with far worse developers. Gumdrop is an example of a prime a... of a developer, proven liar and completely unreliable.
Deviantwiz might not be a chatterbox, but as long as he brings out his stuff, all is well in the end.
Gumdrop on the other hand is chatty, but says nothing beside advertisment and unbelievable excuses. Boasted in early 2018 how much his new computer park would quicken the releases. His last update was 1 1/2 years ago, since then a couple pin-ups and ludicrous excuses. We just wait until the Alien invasion excuse will pop up.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
To quote the old song: You ain´t seen nothing yet. Even here on F95 there are more than enough threads about games with far worse developers. Gumdrop is an example of a prime a... of a developer, proven liar and completely unreliable.
Deviantwiz might not be a chatterbox, but as long as he brings out his stuff, all is well in the end.
Gumdrop on the other hand is chatty, but says nothing beside advertisment and unbelievable excuses. Boasted in early 2018 how much his new computer park would quicken the releases. His last update was 1 1/2 years ago, since then a couple pin-ups and ludicrous excuses. We just wait until the Alien invasion excuse will pop up.
coff coff Aorrta coff coff

Oyo

Oct 5, 2017
News are here !

Preview Aout 2.jpg

Hey everyone! I guess it's about time I gave an update on the progress for the next version!
So far, development has been progressing steadily in the midst of my work. The storyboard for the Alyssa route has been thought out and planned. Renders are almost done (~80%)! Coding work has also started and is at around 30+%. The route is not as complicated as the Valerie's route, but the player will still have to make various choices that will also result in multiple endings. And as I have mentioned previously, I have also made sure to include a little Valerie in this update as well for all the fans of Val out there!
Overall, I am really excited about this update and I am trying to rush it out before the end of the month. Hope you guys look forward to it!

Cheers!
DW

And little bonus.

Preview Aout.jpg

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
News are here !

View attachment 369295

Hey everyone! I guess it's about time I gave an update on the progress for the next version!
So far, development has been progressing steadily in the midst of my work. The storyboard for the Alyssa route has been thought out and planned. Renders are almost done (~80%)! Coding work has also started and is at around 30+%. The route is not as complicated as the Valerie's route, but the player will still have to make various choices that will also result in multiple endings. And as I have mentioned previously, I have also made sure to include a little Valerie in this update as well for all the fans of Val out there!
Overall, I am really excited about this update and I am trying to rush it out before the end of the month. Hope you guys look forward to it!

Cheers!
DW

And little bonus.

View attachment 369296
This answers everyone's query on Deviant's work ethic.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
News are here !

View attachment 369295

Cheers!
DW

And little bonus.

View attachment 369296
Dewiant is that you :)

first message since two years wow..

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
News are here !

View attachment 369295

Cheers!
DW

And little bonus.

View attachment 369296
:love: :love: :love: :love: and ......:love:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What a fuck of friends has James. They go like wolves for the girl who accompanies James, whatever it is

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Have Val drink at every opportunity, can't remember if the MC needs to drink too but I think you don't
I meant Darius and her in the bathroom
I know of the rape scene when she is blacked out.. But how to get them to fuck in the bathroom

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes