cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 386902

Here's a little preview of one of Val's scene in the upcoming update. Why is she there? And can you take a guess what happens after?

Progress for the update is still ongoing. Was sick for most of last week so I was not able to do much, but I'm back and running now! The renders are all done, and what is left is about 30-40% of coding. Hopefully I can get the preview up in a few weeks time!

Thanks for the wait! More previews and updates to come soon!

DW
Oh my God! It still takes so long. . .

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i think the dev makes this game for fun not money or fans.. we have no choice except wait or we can forget this game..

the game deserves much more attention but the dev is lazy :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
i think the dev makes this game for fun not money or fans.. we have no choice except wait or we can forget this game..

the game deserves much more attention but the dev is lazy :)
Haha , yeah its crystal clear that is not one of his life´s priorities to keep this game going. Wish someone with the same talent and more dedication would take over this game, it deserves better to be fair.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
C'mon guys. Many of these developers have full time jobs (some requiring travel) as well as families to take care of and spend quality time with. And they are just doing this as a spare time hobby, which I suspect is the case here. Most developers don't make near enough cash on their games in order to work on them full time. And that is certainly the case with this game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 386902

Here's a little preview of one of Val's scene in the upcoming update. Why is she there? And can you take a guess what happens after?

Progress for the update is still ongoing. Was sick for most of last week so I was not able to do much, but I'm back and running now! The renders are all done, and what is left is about 30-40% of coding. Hopefully I can get the preview up in a few weeks time!

Thanks for the wait! More previews and updates to come soon!

DW
OH God, a few more weeks, damn guess I have to go to Walmart and get more Stress balls gummies, thought the rest I have would hold up till the next release, guess I was wrong.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
C'mon guys. Many of these developers have full time jobs (some requiring travel) as well as families to take care of and spend quality time with. And they are just doing this as a spare time hobby, which I suspect is the case here. Most developers don't make near enough cash on their games in order to work on them full time. And that is certainly the case with this game.
Well I believe the game has alot of potential, if he would try to stick with regular updates and keep his Patreons posted on regular basis, then I think he could live pretty good from it, there are some folks that make over 50.000 a month from games.
Just my thoughts

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well I believe the game has alot of potential, if he would try to stick with regular updates and keep his Patreons posted on regular basis, then I think he could live pretty good from it, there are some folks that make over 50.000 a month from games.
Just my thoughts
I really doubt, because this game's main focus is about NTR, which doesn't attract many people. I think the best recommendation I can give him is to include incest, more romance, harem like routes and also continue the NTR as optional. That way he can live off the game if he decided, and if it's that's what he wants.

Yeah, you have a point, but I don't see anyone pressuring, demanding from him to release the game. People are just wondering, curious when the next update is coming.

Reactions: fertywerps

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
First of all say that I do not like the ntr. And I fear that the scene that anticipates Valerie walking through the park dressed as she is dressed leads to a scene ntr. My main concern in this game is that it becomes another game in which every time the updates focus on the ntr and the scenes on the path of love begin to be very few, which in the end leads to playing ntr or nothing

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
First of all say that I do not like the ntr. And I fear that the scene that anticipates Valerie walking through the park dressed as she is dressed leads to a scene ntr. My main concern in this game is that it becomes another game in which every time the updates focus on the ntr and the scenes on the path of love begin to be very few, which in the end leads to playing ntr or nothing
don't worry it looks like all the NTR scenes so far can be avoided so that scene could probably not be about such it may be a scene about her doing public flashing while the husband watches from somewhere close by it is close to the hotwifing fetish only this is just exposure to others

allday

Jul 20, 2019
The game's name is "My Wife's a Star" and there's an NTR tag... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Wonder what that could possibly mean...... I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but isn't it pretty obvious...? Why do something you do not like?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
NTR scenes are optional as far as I know. If you don't like NTR, just don't pick options that lead to NTR routes. However, you should keep in your mind that this game features a female celebrity who is about to act with a BLACK actor in a movie. You as MC, is supposed to prepare for it, and give a publicity they have some relationship something like that as far I remember, so obviously NTR is given main focus here. If there is a white couple, and if a black guy is introduced to the game, you know where it leads often. It might be an unfortunate news for you, but definitely not for NTR fans. If I was you, I would just move to the next game.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The game's name is "My Wife's a Star" and there's an NTR tag... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Wonder what that could possibly mean...... I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but isn't it pretty obvious...? Why do something you do not like?
ntr is one of the fetishes you can play. It does not have to be mandatory. There are many games that appear as tag, but as a possibility, not as the only way. So I don't think I said any nonsense

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love this game. Enjoyed it more than AWAM and other big games. I wish this game also recieves the popularity it deserves.
It's funny you probably get more in this game despite it still being early development despite being out for a year and yet I think that other game has been out for 2-3 years and hardly has any sexual content.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes