• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

allday

Jul 20, 2019
ntr is one of the fetishes you can play. It does not have to be mandatory. There are many games that appear as tag, but as a possibility, not as the only way. So I don't think I said any nonsense
I'm not saying you are talking nonsense. I'm just saying it's pretty obvious how the game will turn out is all. I'm sure there will be an option to avoid it though.

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
What are the 7 endings for the party for now.
I got 2 endings(ntr).
But my laptop crashed would prefer to just know about it here.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
i guess this game will be abandoned very soon too pitty
I guess you're new here (in this topic), development of this game is so slow from its very beginning... Although people who followed (and still follow) works, for example, [inui] (NanoCrisis/Hounds of the Blade) can't be scared easily like this. Well, if you know and want to tell us something... be our guest. So, do you? :cool:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
I guess you're new here (in this topic), development of this game is so slow from its very beginning... Although people who followed (and still follow) works, for example, [inui] (NanoCrisis/Hounds of the Blade) can't be scared easily like this. Well, if you know and want to tell us something... be our guest. So, do you? :cool:
i am not new here and mine is only guess.. 4 months per a update maybe seems normal to you for me not..

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes