asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
you have to have val drink 3 times.
Ok Have her drink 3 times.. and when you have to select various characters how do you get to have Darius and Val go.. They have fun and than she goes to bathroom but MC follows her instead of Darius

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Ok Have her drink 3 times.. and when you have to select various characters how do you get to have Darius and Val go.. They have fun and than she goes to bathroom but MC follows her instead of Darius
Val has to give the drink to Darius
MC needs to answer yes for sharing
Val needs to drink for all her answers that offer it
MC can't blackout from drinking

When you see Val run to the bathroom due to drinking, and then Pearlyn grabs the MC the next scene should be the MC kissing Pearlyn. At that point you should be good and the Val/Darius bathroom scene should play.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
Mar 18, 2019
The Dev should rename the game to "My Wife At A Party", lol can we please get back to the agency and the shoots/work/home content. This party route A,B,C,D,E,F drink, dont drink is too much for what was suppose to be 1 event in the game. Dont get me wrong I like it but it just seems like he is spending way too much time on this instead of progressing the story/characters.

I mean lets get real its your typical get drunk, stuff happens, next day no one remembers or vaguely remembers then its back to business, pretty much the equivalent to the mom/sister dream sex in every incest game lol. We see it happen but its not like it matters because it doesnt really establish much for the story.

Dec 3, 2018
The Dev should rename the game to "My Wife At A Party", lol can we please get back to the agency and the shoots/work/home content. This party route A,B,C,D,E,F drink, dont drink is too much for what was suppose to be 1 event in the game. Dont get me wrong I like it but it just seems like he is spending way too much time on this instead of progressing the story/characters.

I mean lets get real its your typical get drunk, stuff happens, next day no one remembers or vaguely remembers then its back to business, pretty much the equivalent to the mom/sister dream sex in every incest game lol. We see it happen but its not like it matters because it doesnt really establish much for the story.
It might seem that way, however I believe that the dev is trying to make this event/party a rather significant point in the story, a crossroads if you will, where the player choose what direction the game continues in - That doesn't mean choices won't matter after the party. I could certainly be wrong - But lets wait and see, shall we?

If nothing else, Valerie is hot enough for me to give the dev his fair amount of second chances before I rescind my patronage.

Patience, young padawans.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

mdr84

Jul 12, 2017
Val%20Park%201.png

Here's a little preview of one of Val's scene in the upcoming update. Why is she there? And can you take a guess what happens after?

Progress for the update is still ongoing. Was sick for most of last week so I was not able to do much, but I'm back and running now! The renders are all done, and what is left is about 30-40% of coding. Hopefully I can get the preview up in a few weeks time!

Thanks for the wait! More previews and updates to come soon!

DW

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes