khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looks promising. This is one of the only games here I've found that has some actual swinger type content. It does focus more on the wife cheating than I would prefer but it's got enough swinger stuff that I think I'll get over it :)

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I tried TAC but there was too much clipping in the renders and it focused too much on the wife cheating for my taste. I'll have to give Happy Marriage a try though, haven't heard of it. Thanks.
Def check out Deliverance bro, it's amazing

Do we have a tentative idea of when this will be released?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The game is good, what was missing was just the animation that doesn't exist in any scene.
This game on the Ren'py platform would be as good as it could get to translate it.

(y)

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
The game is good, what was missing was just the animation that doesn't exist in any scene.
This game on the Ren'py platform would be as good as it could get to translate it.

(y)
Those dialogues are in the Assembly-CSharp.dll. We can still translate it.
dnSpy can help you open and edit it.

Reactions: jhonnyclaide

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Those dialogues are in the Assembly-CSharp.dll. We can still translate it.
dnSpy can help you open and edit it.
Our friend this is another new one I'm already downloading dnSpy and I'm going to check the file you spoke about (Assembly-CSharp.dll).
I have been looking for so many aids to be able to learn to have access to texts to translate Unity games and everything has failed without success, I hope this will work.
Very happy .... and thank you very much for this tip ... good week. :LOL:(y)

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Our friend this is another new one I'm already downloading dnSpy and I'm going to check the file you spoke about (Assembly-CSharp.dll).
I have been looking for so many aids to be able to learn to have access to texts to translate Unity games and everything has failed without success, I hope this will work.
Very happy .... and thank you very much for this tip ... good week. :LOL:(y)
I'm not a pro one. But I had tried to translate a part of it before.
Dialogues are in the DataManager class. You can edit the class, compile and save module.

Reactions: vergil414

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I'm not a pro one. But I had tried to translate a part of it before.
Dialogues are in the DataManager class. You can edit the class, compile and save module.
I downloaded the file named dnSpy-master bro it has a lot of file and a lot of folder here so I just found an executable file here the name (clean-all) nothing else. I have no idea what this program that I downloaded dnSpy-master is for
Being that with him I couldn't open anything of my game !!
As it is complicated to work with Unity game translation, even reaching the text files is a battle.
I am very patient and insistent but I have been trying to mess with this for more than 1 month and without success until today, I am already very discouraged with something that never works.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded the file named dnSpy-master bro it has a lot of file and a lot of folder here so I just found an executable file here the name (clean-all) nothing else. I have no idea what this program that I downloaded dnSpy-master is for
Being that with him I couldn't open anything of my game !!
As it is complicated to work with Unity game translation, even reaching the text files is a battle.
I am very patient and insistent but I have been trying to mess with this for more than 1 month and without success until today, I am already very discouraged with something that never works.
Yes, Unity game translation is not a easy work :(
I think you download the wrong one, you download all the file on GitHub, those file you need to build the exe file yourself.
Just download the releases.

download dnSpy-netcore-win64 if your PC is 64bit windows.
Use dnspy to open the dll, and you will see something similar to the following figure.
pic.JPG
(setNarrator is the character name, addText is Dialogue)

Last edited:

ams15

Feb 21, 2018
You should try a game called ''Deliverance'', i think it's really good when it comes to swinging stuff.
I just finished the game. It was great, but quite short and finished before going into actual swinging. Do you know by any chance some other similar games?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
setNarrator is the character name, addText is Dialogue
Ok my windows is yes 64 bits.
I will enter this address again and try to download all the files until I see this screen of your photo.
Thanks friend, sorry for my bad English.
If it works, I'll let you know. (y)

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Ok my windows is yes 64 bits.
I will enter this address again and try to download all the files until I see this screen of your photo.
Thanks friend, sorry for my bad English.
If it works, I'll let you know. (y)
NONONO, just download dnSpy-netcore-win64.zip.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I just finished the game. It was great, but quite short and finished before going into actual swinging. Do you know by any chance some other similar games?
Besides the ones that were mentioned by someone already - maybe Babysitter and Babysitters, Spellbook, The Tyrant, i think Where It all Began might have some swinging content soon, Dreaming of Dana has sharing route(completed).

Oyo

Oct 5, 2017
MV1-8_i.png

In this upcoming update, we are going to have our very first Project Event in the game. If you happen to have the "Music Video Cameo" Project running, there is a chance that you will see the first of many more extra events in the game! Look forward to it!

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Yes, Unity game translation is not a easy work :(
I think you download the wrong one, you download all the file on GitHub, those file you need to build the exe file yourself.
Just download the releases.

download dnSpy-netcore-win64 if your PC is 64bit windows.
Use dnspy to open the dll, and you will see something similar to the following figure.
View attachment 560275
(setNarrator is the character name, addText is Dialogue)
Not the same person, but thanks for the instructions! Was wondering how to access the game's dialogue

I downloaded and already extracted a folder named (bin) was created in the extraction.
Now should I take my Unity game and play inside this folder or not?
It was like this after extracting
View attachment 560430
Run dnSpy, go to file -> Open -> MWAS/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Then go on Assembly-CSharp -> Assembly-CSharp.dll -> {} - -> Open up DataManager and you should see all the code and the dialogue.

Reactions: gekk0z
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes