Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Run dnSpy, go to file -> Open -> MWAS/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Then go on Assembly-CSharp -> Assembly-CSharp.dll -> {} - -> Open up DataManager and you should see all the code and the dialogue.
ok thanks for the attention i will do it afterwards i put it here if everything worked. (y)

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
any walkthrough or guidance plz
Just play through it, making saves every now and then, and then go back using the scenes screen which has hints on how to unlock everything.

Right now, most of your choices don't really matter and most of the scenes are hidden behind who you go home with at the start and who you decide to bring to the party.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Check the game named ‚Deliverance’ - the dev makes bigger updates each month than this entire game. And he makes less than 400$.
he also never communicates, after the summer, a lot of people asked him to post more about updates and story, just to make sure that he cared about his project and the people who supported him. but he is still posting the picture of the month that isn't folllowing the story and an "update" always at the end of the month...

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
he also never communicates, after the summer, a lot of people asked him to post more about updates and story, just to make sure that he cared about his project and the people who supported him. but he is still posting the picture of the month that isn't folllowing the story and an "update" always at the end of the month...
Yep, I was a patron for a while but after he vanished for a second time I stopped and shift my attention to truly committed devs - the one who was mentioned before (Deliverance), Alansya Chronicles and Goons ride her. I’m not a follower of ‚Patreon is a tip jar’ ideology, I want to know what I’m paying for. It’s a sheer pleasure to have 1 or 2 months great updates with a lot of content and steady communication. Shame they earn much less than obvious scammers, however if you are reading this now I suggest to check out these games and pledge if you like. :)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes