Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This last update has been as a fan art. Valerie groped in the gym, Valerie fucked by some old guy in the bath, Valerie fingered by the cameraman and Valerie near fucked by some black guy.
The path with the husband near non-existent .

Also, the developer I think has said that he abandons the main story, so it seems that from this point on, this will be the case. Valerie being rubbed, fucked in different places. I feel sorry for those of us who liked to play the path of fidelity. Before somebody say me, I know, I'll look for another game .
Good luck

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The main story line is far away from the present game........
effectively. The story was more like a wife and a mother of slow corruption and suddenly, with the party and this update tends to be more like something similar to anna exciting affection (the girl
having sex with a story with little sense). Surely the pressure of the people asking sex scenes made him change the plan that he had up to that moment.
And before this crazy, you could also have scenes with your partner (fidelity path) or both separately (share, cheat or ntr) but going in a progressive way.
At the party everything rushed and in this last update it's just Valerie being used by other guys

We will see if this that I comment on its new trend is confirmed in future updates or, hopefully, I'm wrong

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes