Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
There is a scene in the gym, james and valerie in the shower, Valerie's dream with James's father and the music video with the cameraman and another with the singer.
how do we get music video with the cameraman and another with the singer?

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
for me the game finish after sleeping in the house with the wife i didnt have a choice for the 2
weird after the party i have the dialogue in the bed, the gym, the parents house then he tells
me "see you next update but you can play for other random events", after this picture, mc wake up in his bed and i can go further..

2020.04.06-17.54.png

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
Is anyone on PC willing to share a folder of screenshots of the new scenes for us lowly mac users?

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Help you to Unlock all scenes at gallery(No need to input the password) and unlock all choose in the game.
(Don't select the first choose in Mary's office, there isn't this scene in the game.)
But why the gallery say that is the end of this version
but From version 7 doesn't involve
(sorry for my english)

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Glad to see this get an update, I gotta say the posters of Megan Fox n Calvin and Hobbes was awesome loved both growing up lol

dendddy

May 31, 2017
how do we get music video with the cameraman and another with the singer?
You need to have the Music video project in the list of your projects already (when you click the top right Heart you can see the active ones) or you need to get it from the boss lady at work
the scene itself appears to start randomly one day as long as you have the Music video project on

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks but does that include scenes in the new version?
Play the game, then you can get it.
I just edit some code to unlock the gallery and those choose, I didn't modify the game.
Dev will do it later, I don't want to waste me time in the same things. (And I don't sure that I can do that.)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is a scene in the gym, james and valerie in the shower, Valerie's dream with James's father and the music video with the cameraman and another with the singer.
I think is to short
I got those scenes that are very short itself (just 4 static pictures/scene)

about story line there is a lot of strange behaviours the mine strange is:
If i chose to go with Alyssa at the party Val go to fuck strangers.. and this is ok as revenge!

BUT WHY if I go at the party with Val she go again to fuck strangers??? it is a ravenge too???

I think the story needs some adjustment.
Starting the game from the begining give to me only 11 days (same as before the update) and I receive the message
"Thanks for playing this version"

why there are still not scenes about the promotional events such as "skin care advertising" or "the gala" or Music Cameo?
Why the weekend are always the same very boring couple that in the weekend watch TV in the evening and never go out
(maybe because there are corona-virus restrictions also in the game)??? :mad:
Why Val can go out only at park or shopping and the other 2 options are still grey and the jogging scenes are always the same?

in this times of lockdown restriction at home developers should have the time to do more faster update or at least a big huge update.

Very poor update to me.(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0nyx

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe if I write this down more often like everyday creators will notice. The macOS is not working once unzip it's not working, it needs an update to work with 10.15.3 version of macOS

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes