defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How many days can be played with this new version?
Why i get the message: end of this version at day 14?

there are only 14 days? ( same as version 06?)

I'm using Mac Version

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
How many days can be played with this new version?
Why i get the message: end of this version at day 14?

there are only 14 days? ( same as version 06?)

I'm using Mac Version
am sorry how where you able to use the Mac version? most don't get it to run because it's out of date version?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe if I write this down more often like everyday creators will notice. The macOS is not working once unzip it's not working, it needs an update to work with 10.15.3 version of macOS

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How many days in version 0.7 beta?
I'm on Mac and i have downloaded the 0.7... but seems to be a very short update.
I got the end of version message at the same point as version 0.6

Reactions: pixelcapturee

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
guys when do you think the next update will be and will it continue the other side of the story with the harem ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So the only new content are the Music video scenes?
mmmm... very short update ... in this game there are only 2 scenes?
1 The Party
2 Music Video...

I think is a very too short game

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Quite a decent release, especially in pandemic times - still under economical visual style policy, pretty erotic and exciting... In my vision - this is the most optimal solution to alternate teasing and frank action... Imagination manages to recharge.

Reactions: Adolfo and yvb

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
am sorry how where you able to use the Mac version? most don't get it to run because it's out of date version?
The only explanation I can think is he hasn't updated his mac to catalina (10.15) I wish I never did. I almost wanna pay $5 on his patreon just to tell him but based on previous fan communication and posting idt it would even be worth it. Honestly what did apple gain from dropping 32 bit support entirely?

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
Is anyone on PC master race willing to share a folder of screenshots of the new scenes for us lowly mac users?

I hate to say it but this is unfortunately one of my favorite games rn and it sucks the dev is so uninvolved or else I would definitely support this project on patreon

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The only explanation I can think is he hasn't updated his mac to catalina (10.15) I wish I never did. I almost wanna pay $5 on his patreon just to tell him but based on previous fan communication and posting idt it would even be worth it. Honestly what did apple gain from dropping 32 bit support entirely?
The Mac version is here and works on Catalina because it is a 64bit app

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
The Mac version is here and works on Catalina because it is a 64bit app
Mega
Well thats what I thought too but me and seems most everyone else gets “MWAS v0.7 Beta” needs to be updated. When we try to open it. I downloaded to v0.7 file that was posted yesterday too.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
So the only new content are the Music video scenes?
mmmm... very short update ... in this game there are only 2 scenes?
1 The Party
2 Music Video...

I think is a very too short game
There is a scene in the gym, james and valerie in the shower, Valerie's dream with James's father and the music video with the cameraman and another with the singer.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes