RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So not really the incest scene we've been wondering about, but there is a scene in the shower where you imagine the MC banging Val while his sister puts her pussy to Val's face. But it's all imagination and never actually happens.

Unfortunately you have to give the dad a show to get that scene.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I almost dread asking but is this another "party" update? The dev really dropped the ball with this game imo lol. So much promise.

Melkai

Oct 3, 2017
I almost dread asking but is this another "party" update? The dev really dropped the ball with this game imo lol. So much promise.
Version 0.7:
-James and Val wake up in bed, party outcome only seems to affect the dialogue after you wake up, and then they fuck in the shower
-Gym where you run into James' high school bully and Val has the option to tease him in the shower, and he gropes her while working out.
-Val and James stay at his parent's place. While in the shower as Val, you can fantasize(w/ renders) about having a threesome with James' sister or fucking his father in the shower.
-After a couple of days, Val will shoot a music video, you have the option to tease the cameraman and to go topless.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Monik Ran

Nov 12, 2018
Valerie with Deviantwiz in their Papua New Guinea hideaway.
(only one confirmed covid-19 case)

View attachment 607289 View attachment 607290 View attachment 607291 View attachment 607292

(not actual game footage)
Valerie with Deviantwiz in their Papua New Guinea hideaway.
(only one confirmed covid-19 case)

View attachment 607289 View attachment 607290 View attachment 607291 View attachment 607292

(not actual game footage)
What game is??

Dec 2, 2019
Version 0.7:
-James and Val wake up in bed, party outcome only seems to affect the dialogue after you wake up, and then they fuck in the shower
-Gym where you run into James' high school bully and Val has the option to tease him in the shower, and he gropes her while working out.
-Val and James stay at his parent's place. While in the shower as Val, you can fantasize(w/ renders) about having a threesome with James' sister or fucking his father in the shower.
-After a couple of days, Val will shoot a music video, you have the option to tease the cameraman and to go topless.
To add a couple of minor scenes (only a few renders):

- Val gets to see MC's parents doing it from the bathroom door.
- MC's mom can peep on Val and MC fooling around on Paige's (MC Sis) bed.

I mention because some people are big into the MC's mom (she's okay, I'd rather see more Evon and finally Mary)

Reactions: vergil414

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is it me or does the MC seem like more of an idiot in this update? I mean he has never trusted Val being with Darius, but his highschool bully who flat out cucked him apologizes and he's like "Oh sure, go ahead and hang out with my hot wife and put your hands all over her, what could go wrong"

Not only that but Val seems open to teasing everyone, even if you've played her as being more conservative the entire game.

It's like the Dev just said "Fuck it" and middle grounded the update

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Bad news for some of us. This game, as it happens in some others, it seems that it begins to have much more weight in the path of ntr than in that of fidelity. In this update the latter barely has a scene, while ntr has several scenes, and even in the one of fidelity you can not avoid Valerie being groped several times. Let's wait for next updates to see if, although without disappearing, the fidelity path has action or begins to be like in some other games a simple step through the game with hardly any content. Which would leave some of us out.

I know that the ntr community is much louder (not more numerous) than vanilla, but the latter also exist and we like this game. With all due respect to everyone

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I know that the ntr community is much louder (not more numerous) than vanilla, but the latter also exist and we like this game. With all due respect to everyone
I do not agree to some extend the NTR community is much louder than vanilla as I have seen heaps of advocates for harem / vanilla supporters across various forums. So while that is your opinion, my opinion is both sides of fence, regardless of numbers have a large voice when ever we talk about NTR.

Secondly, if it is true that NTR has a much louder voice but vanilla side has more numbers , I would advocate for more vanilla supporters to let their voice be heard for this game. So its not necessary the NTR side of 'fault'

Lastly, the truth may be irregardless of who has the loudest voice, the game developer holds the final say in these things and it may have been truly his intention (unless theres some kind of patreon vote poll thingy on his site) from the start and he needs all the persuasion patrons can message him to have a fairer content

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what does it mean when it when it says" There will be no more main story events after this" at the end of the update?
Also didnt he say that that an event would take Place depending on what activity you had in Val´s Schedule this update?

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
He could have released a gym story in January.
In February - in the house of parents.
In March - filming a video.
And it would bring more pleasure than now.

Reactions: Satiro

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Version 0.7:
How? After the shower fantasy scene the game just tell me this is the end of the current content and drop out to the menu.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I was at 87% download ran thru the forum and decided fuq this cuck turning MC gay watching a guy what the fuq getting wife groped being bullied at his age :unsure: bitch judontknow if I gotta gun esa' bullied a grown man put a hole in him nuff said, and she allows it :sick: (n) I knew this crap had no hope after the Dev milked the shat out of his patreons at the party for almost 10 months.

• Angry
Reactions: Silver

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I dont know about you guys, it could be that my Expectations are Too High? for a monthly release I would have said it was a Good release, but after waiting so many months the contents where just to little....
I just glad Im not supporting him anymore,what a waste of money that would have been.....
I would support him if he had payment per release,that would have been fair.......and maybe he would be putting in more heart into the game......for the money sake....

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes