trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Alright I've played some paths and I think this is everything new in 0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like nothing interesting was added again. Why would someone waste their time to render a dream sequence instead of just writing some dialog. I can dream all day and think of something hotter than what this game offers.
Thanks for the info and the time you had to sacrifice for this update.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe if I write this down more often like everyday creators will notice. The macOS is not working once unzip it's not working, it needs an update to work with 10.15.3 version of macOS

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Seems like nothing interesting was added again. Why would someone waste their time to render a dream sequence instead of just writing some dialog. I can dream all day and think of something hotter than what this game offers.
Thanks for the info and the time you had to sacrifice for this update.
to me this updates looks like that game with fanfictions of "a wife and mother".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry i forget the mac version. Here the link ;)

Mega
I know beggars can't be choosers but if you're a patron of his could you leave him some messages about how unity or whatever he's using needs to be updated for mac? The mac 10.15 update screwed a lot of ppl. I can run other unity games on my mac but for some reason this one says it (the game) needs to be updated

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone mind exporting their save folder from the registry? here's how:
1. go to to start
2. search registry
3. open registry editor
4. go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany
5. right click My Girlfriend's A Star
6. select export
7. save it anywhere
8. share it here
Here you go :

FYI : It's not 'all unlocked' , I started over this game several times, but did not search for every scene every time (the whole 'home' route isn't in this one, and some party scenes, it should have the FMMM scene after the party though, I think...)

Reactions: thunderkiss321

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Here you go :

FYI : It's not 'all unlocked' , I started over this game several times, but did not search for every scene every time (the whole 'home' route isn't in this one, and some party scenes, it should have the FMMM scene after the party though, I think...)
Thanks bud but the attachment doesn't work for some reason, keeps sending me to the f95zone maintenance page.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks bud but the attachment doesn't work for some reason, keeps sending me to the f95zone maintenance page.
That's odd...
If I right click the attachement, and do a 'save as...', then I get the 7z file.
Unzip it with 7zip (or other) and you'll get the 'reg' file.
Should work !

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
That's odd...
If I right click the attachement, and do a 'save as...', then I get the 7z file.
Unzip it with 7zip (or other) and you'll get the 'reg' file.
Should work !
I guess something was having a funny five minutes because I just tried it again and it worked fine. Thank you dude

Reactions: patrickB
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes