Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
For the life of me I cannot beat the thugs.
Yeah xD. You're not supposed to beat them early. You can farm the thugs walking around the map or recruit units from the "B B" phone app.
There's nothing much after that anyway

Reactions: Prevat

Nep_Gamer

Aug 13, 2021
Is there gonna be like customization of genital of how big or small you can make it and girl will have different reaction based on it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silac

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Is there gonna be like customization of genital of how big or small you can make it and girl will have different reaction based on it?
I wish but as it is in 2D, it would require too much work from me, as I'm solo working for now. Maybe in the future if I get people to help me so I can focus on art and coding

Also, I'll make the dick a bit bigger. I just realized how small it actually is haha

Yo this looks good af? The pingas size is perfectly reasonable, and the planned ero themes are right up my alley. Godspeed
EDIT:
Oh well.

Nep_Gamer

Aug 13, 2021
I wish but as it is in 2D, it would require too much work from me, as I'm solo working for now. Maybe in the future if I get people to help me so I can focus on art and coding

Also, I'll make the dick a bit bigger. I just realized how small it actually is haha

EDIT:
Oh well.
Yeah i was gonna say the size was like really small. Btw looking forward to your new projects and idea good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silac

Soxie

Mar 3, 2020
Such a great game, I know that it is early version but I still enjoyed it. For a moment I forgot that it was ero game, just farming and trying to beat thugs(I still did'nt beat them). Keep it up, I'll be waiting for updates:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunpunRen and Silac
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes