Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
what do i do when i get hit with
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment
Holy molly man. I may have found a fix for you, thanks to the Renpy Community.
Extract the game on your DESKTOP and nowhere else then launch the game. It worked out for me.

Last edited:

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Such a great game, I know that it is early version but I still enjoyed it. For a moment I forgot that it was ero game, just farming and trying to beat thugs(I still did'nt beat them). Keep it up, I'll be waiting for updates:giggle:

Thanks! I've always dreamt of a kind of sandbox RPG with explicit adultery, thus the reason for this project haha.
I'm keeping myself to spoil you all the mechanics I have for My World Isekai. You'll find out by playing ;D

Here's one of the strategy you can apply to beat the Green Haired scum girl.
Become a friend of Anna, invite her to a date in the Park and pray for the scum girl to be there, and if you're lucky, to have that athletic girl as well haha.

MWI_anna.png

Soxie

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks! I've always dreamt of a kind of sandbox RPG with explicit adultery, thus the reason for this project haha.
I'm keeping myself to spoil you all the mechanics I have for My World Isekai. You'll find out by playing ;D

Here's one of the strategy you can apply to beat the Green Haired scum girl.
Become a friend of Anna, invite her to a date in the Park and pray for the scum girl to be there, and if you're lucky, to have that athletic girl as well haha.

View attachment 3745025
haha, never thought about that. I was farming 500$ to hire one guy and we still badly lose to them. Also, I found really interesting bug: When I had a date with Anna in mall, I accidently pressed 'fight' button and for some reason we had 2v2 against each other. So it was me and Anna vs me and Anna?! and then game crushed:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Silac

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem games with romance. But this part doesn't convince me:

But keep in mind that not every one is an adept of sharing lover. Be wary of the ones whose jealousy may be expressed in... a virulent manner.​

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
haha, never thought about that. I was farming 500$ to hire one guy and we still badly lose to them. Also, I found really interesting bug: When I had a date with Anna in mall, I accidently pressed 'fight' button and for some reason we had 2v2 against each other. So it was me and Anna vs me and Anna?! and then game crushed:unsure:
Yeah, I just fixed that xD
You should not be able to interact with any characters when you're already interacting with one.
I'll upload it in a moment

biggeetroy

Jan 27, 2022
No problem. By the way is July not really worked on because all she says is event1/event2 when going through her relationship. Totally understand. Also this popped up after.
1718653488547.png

husx

Jan 28, 2018
I wish but as it is in 2D, it would require too much work from me, as I'm solo working for now. Maybe in the future if I get people to help me so I can focus on art and coding

Also, I'll make the dick a bit bigger. I just realized how small it actually is haha

EDIT:
Oh well.
Please dont touch the dick it is perfect

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RayBar and Silac

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
I only beat the thugs after leveling up and getting some rare gear then inviting Anna to date to 2 v 3 them in the park. This town is kinda shitty, a lot of vagabonds and thugs for its population size.

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
I only beat the thugs after leveling up and getting some rare gear then inviting Anna to date to 2 v 3 them in the park. This town is kinda shitty, a lot of vagabonds and thugs for its population size.
Yeah, there's currently only one type of NPC, which is the scum. I'll add more in the next builds

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote