Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Me and Anna beat the shit out of Kenny, and the next day he was at the hospital instead of work. 10/10 immersive sim
LOOOL
That's the kind of dynamic sandbox scenario I want for the game HAAAHAHAHA
I'm currently working on the NPC behaviour and relationship with jobs and stuff. Next update will be kewl

Reactions: Bjorkinstein

SmoothMove

Nov 17, 2023
Hey, just wanted to let you know that you delivered quite the promising game already, especially with the art and writing style.

But I also have to say that no other game, especially not a lewd game, has got me hooked up with a NPC like yours. The person chatting with you, all the convos feel so frikkin relatable, like I have genuine people that behave like that. On top of that, I actually started to add the songs they post to my actual chill playlist. 10/10 already

Would love to help in any way I can ô3ô

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silac

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Hey, just wanted to let you know that you delivered quite the promising game already, especially with the art and writing style.

But I also have to say that no other game, especially not a lewd game, has got me hooked up with a NPC like yours. The person chatting with you, all the convos feel so frikkin relatable, like I have genuine people that behave like that. On top of that, I actually started to add the songs they post to my actual chill playlist. 10/10 already

Would love to help in any way I can ô3ô
Holy dang, thank you so much for the kind words. The writing is totally not my forte and I'm relieved to know that it appeals to atleast one xD.

I plan to get help for sure in the future, once I get enough money to pay for it. I don't want to get any free help, as I would feel guilty about exploiting someone's generosity. Thanks for the very kind offer but it won't be for now. You comment alone helps me greatly in rising my motivation up!

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Can't wait for further updates :)
Also thank you for this good quality game Silac!
I'm glad you liked it even though there's not much content yet. I'll try to update my game more often to collect more feedbacks, bugs report and gets more visibility. Once I get all the fundamentals I want for the game, I'll work on the 0.1 which will have one full character arc and a complete gameplay loop.

Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Sowonika

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Oh dang, i'll look into it. Is it the dating bug you're having? If so, you have to pass 2 days prior the dating date for it to refresh.
Pass two days for the second date or for the first date?
I did the first date, tried seeing if I could get a second date then got the message. Grinded both relationship and lust, then still got the same message.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes