RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Eh, the Engrish in the previews is comprehensible at least. Long as no scripts and whatnots got buggered in the process should be playable enough.

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Well you could search on google with the tittle or use the "dl code" RE308260. (ミレーヌと淫欲の神殿 and RJ308260 in japanese)
My issue is, I don't have time to manually take all the text while playing game and translate it phrase by phrase. If I get the whole text in bulk though, I can put it in my translation software and go through it pretty quick. Isn't there a way to only extract the text ?

Feb 26, 2018
My issue is, I don't have time to manually take all the text while playing game and translate it phrase by phrase. If I get the whole text in bulk though, I can put it in my translation software and go through it pretty quick. Isn't there a way to only extract the text ?
You can translate without playing the game, going line by line.

If you want to get all the text and translate that with a software you are doing what the current MTL translator did here. I don't really get what the point would be then. :unsure:

But that is still possible I guess, could be in the post I linked or just an option on t++.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for describing the case. I will try to find a way to fix such cases.
If there are some advices I could give as well.
-Names : doesn't seems to be the case here since they use occidental sounding names, but sometimes japanese names can have meanings. Came across this on one of my project and a girl named "Kurokami" (which translate to "black hair") had her name changed to "black hair-chan" by the mtl.
-Comma : Some translation software may have issues with punctuation, sometimes missing half a sentence because it was behind a comma.

Good luck for the future.

Reactions: Mirgosoft

Zyro

May 27, 2017
The only MTL that should be hated is the kind that was done half assed and ends up crashing the game 9 out of 10 times (looking at you Sakura Games with your notorious shitty translations that literally breaks games).

If it doesn't crash the game randomly that's good enough for me.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
And here I thought that I was the weird one for having a penis that shrieked in utter misery whenever I presented it to a woman. But now I can rest validated, for the game text implies that this is normal. One of the characters has a cock that "screams sadly."

Why is it that only the Japanese truly understand me?

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
I want to say right away that the translation in this game is felt at 5/10 (it is good to understand the meaning of what is happening). Therefore, it is much better than nothing for those who don't understand Japanese.
The rest of the people, including true "gourmets" of translation quality, as well as ardent MTL haters and their twink accounts, please refrain from playing at this moment.
In future games, of course, I will not make such an obvious mention.
All text seen in the game during tests has been translated, including messages about picking up items and city (and map) labels (thanks to the advice of people from other threads, who teach me how to correctly find such things in game files).
Recently, there have been numerous fixes regarding the cleaning of the Japanese text. Many words are now better supported (no more "iku", "gokun", etc., but if you see such cases please report them and also what this Japanese word means in many cases). Algorithms for cleaning Japanese punctuation have already been implemented for future games, which in some cases significantly improves the quality of translation.
And yes, the game was not taken by anyone on the forum for manual translation, and therefore the case with the previous translated game should not be repeated. Please refrain from commenting about the another game's translation in this thread as well as about my patreon account. Whoever and what would not say, such little things will not stop my activity on the forum. This is just my hobby, and I do not expect huge financial support for my absolutely free translations, at least at first. I hope everyone now understands everything and such topics will not be mentioned again.
Let's live in peace and harmony.
Thank you for attention and have a nice game.;)
Although I’m not a fan of MTL, I’m thankful for your work. At least the quality of English (atleast in the sample pics) is surprisingly understandable and much better than the gibberish we see in some MTL games.

Keep up the good work and thanks once again:)

• Sad
Reactions: greenp and Rakshasa

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Damn, been a lot of good looking RPGM lately. Sadly, most of them have been MTL, guess I'll just play more cyberpunk until a magic gem comes around.

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
You can translate without playing the game, going line by line.

If you want to get all the text and translate that with a software you are doing what the current MTL translator did here. I don't really get what the point would be then. :unsure:

But that is still possible I guess, could be in the post I linked or just an option on t++.
I use a translate software to go faster, but the translation is still done a 100% manually by me. I'm reading the post you linked. I'll keep you updated if I end up translating it. No guarentees though !

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes