yuricetera

Dec 29, 2018
I've started a proper translation but having a bit of trouble with word formatting. If you want to try it out, play until you reach the 8th floor and let me know if there are any issues with words going out of bounds, etc. To install it just copy the data folder into your Milene www folder and select replace all when it asks you to.
Hi, lttp but was wondering if you're continuing with this translation?

Gw1n

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah I'm still working on it, but it's something I'm doing when I got the free time. I translated the story and am about 30-40% done with the sex scenes right now.
Just curious about two things:
Are you using the Dec/24 update version?
When you finish this one, would you be willing to translate "Sonia and the lusting village" by the same Circle?
Again, just curious, no pressure or anything

Reactions: Goldenboy265

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
Just curious about two things:
Are you using the Dec/24 update version?
When you finish this one, would you be willing to translate "Sonia and the lusting village" by the same Circle?
Again, just curious, no pressure or anything
I downloaded the game on the 19th on december, if the update was already up at that point then yes.
No promises but I might. I quite like the scenarios and artwork in Mylene so if the other one is of the same quality I'll probably give it a shot.

Gw1n

Sep 1, 2019
I downloaded the game on the 19th on december, if the update was already up at that point then yes.
No promises but I might. I quite like the scenarios and artwork in Mylene so if the other one is of the same quality I'll probably give it a shot.
Only an ending was added with the toilet man?(google trans), on Dec 24th
And I havent played the other one, since it has been MTL'd ("edited" and needs wordwrap) and additional contents not included in the MTL , but the quality of the game looks good ngl

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Yeah I'm still working on it, but it's something I'm doing when I got the free time. I translated the story and am about 30-40% done with the sex scenes right now.
thanx for your hard work to proper translate this game

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just checking if this is actual corruption (like the stuff that I make, you know, where the women become corrupt) or if this is only some kind of "uninhibited" where it's that a woman goes from not being very sexual to becoming very sexual (not corruption). It's hard to tell since uninhibited is not a separate tag from actual corruption. Do they become corrupted or just enjoy sex? (which is not really a corrupt thing at all)

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Steam released an uncensored ENG version today I think?
Anyone willing to share?
Considering I have been waiting for this to get a proper translation for years now, I figured I'd be the one to bite the bullet for anyone who still cares. Since this is my first time doing something like this, I'm not exactly sure what the proper etiquette on file sharing here is other than what I read on the upload rules post, but here it is anyways.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If one wasn't made already, someone needs to make an actual update request for this game which explains that it got a Steam version yada yada.

That said... is said translation any good? I think this is the first time I've seen this particular Publisher and I have no idea if they do a good job with their translations or not...

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
It's been a while since I played the MTL version but I can remember it being a complete train wreck, but the steam version looks to be infinitely more legible and cohesive than the travesty that came before. I also never heard of this publisher before, 072 Project, but apparently they somehow had a hand in translating Ayura Crisis? So there's pretty good mark on their resume.

And I'll try to be more diligent if there is ever a next time I do this, I had this thread on watch for a long time and figured this was the best place for it. I saw others just dump updated games on the main threads and thought it would be ok this way.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I did the same for the Modern Pink Elf RPG when people were having issues with the person who posted the updated release in the thread's link. SO put on Pixeldrain as well. So think we are both good, both just trying to help and if someone who posts the main game posts update using the new links that is I guess on them.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Having a fun issue that I'm not sure is due to JoiPlay or the game itself. When talking to the Intelligence Agent right after leaving your house in the opening, the game softlocks.

Can anyone confirm that it is fine (and doesn't just work intermittently) when running the PC version?

edit: found out the issue is Shift is bound to both sprinting/dashing as well as hiding the text box, so no "softlock"

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes