Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
Considering I have been waiting for this to get a proper translation for years now, I figured I'd be the one to bite the bullet for anyone who still cares. Since this is my first time doing something like this, I'm not exactly sure what the proper etiquette on file sharing here is other than what I read on the upload rules post, but here it is anyways.

Pixeldrain
Sorry for the late reply but thank you kind based person!

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
Is it me or is the translation still quite awful, the sentence structure is better than the average mtl but the choice of words are very weird

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyleneAndTheTempleOfLust-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
is it just me or every time i walk around to places, the game freezes when i talk to npc, can someone fix that?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Is it me or is the translation still quite awful, the sentence structure is better than the average mtl but the choice of words are very weird
No, the translation seems bad. The sentences make no sense and stuff just doesn't flow correctly. It is like a step above MTL

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys, is the apprentice event missing or it's just not listed in the CG room?
I checked around in RPG Maker MV and there's exactly 3 events but they're not in the CG room.
Number 095-097 is in the common event list but I can't seem to find the apprentice dude anywhere.
I redownload the game to make sure that I'm not playing on an older version but the CG room looks the same.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes