• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Still plenty of unnecessary fades between renders. Please get the Engrish sorted as it is annoying. A bit too much "meet and fucking". I know that is what we expect but it can be over done IMHO.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Drone Games the only thing you need to do from now on is not separate each chapter into different games, keep it into one game instead since separating each chapter into a different game can be pretty annoying to some of us (I at least find it very annoying and prefer all chapters into one whole game or 2) for example 6 chapters 1 game, another 6 another game will be fine but 1 chapter 1 game is a bit too much.
Good luck with the game and keep up the good work, I can say for sure you have improved a lot :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If I read the word "honey" again, I'm going to have a diabetic attack. It's almost in every sentence.
im glad i am not the only one who found that annoying.. :devilish: mc should stop using that word i dont mind one of the milf using that but mc using it is just stupid.

BillyBlunt

Nov 29, 2019
Introduction and resurrection seem to be swapped on the MAC downloads i tried to download Introduction and got Resurrection so i checked and Introduction was in the resurrection download spot as well

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
People are too concerned about incest. If you know the bible, you will know that Adam and Eve had 2 sons and 1 daughter. Now you have 3 men and only 2 women to carry on with the human race, let your imagination do the math. Incest is what makes the world goes round. Even the Royal Family did this to keep the Royal Blood pure until recently... and people get drunk so they can fool around. Colleges and Universities would be a boring place to go to otherwise...

1st cousins shares 12.5% DNA, 2nd cousins shares 3.13% DNA, uncle and niece shares 25% DNA, aunt and nephew shares 25% DNA, half siblings shares 25% DNA. OK to have children when DNA compatibility is low.

In fact God created Eve from Adams rib so they were brother and sister

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
[QUOTE = "Deepthroatme, post: 4085866, member: 150566"]
Фактически, Бог создал Еву из ребра Адамса, поэтому они были братом и сестрой.
[/ QUOTE]
I can tell you with confidence, don't believe people, that's what my game is about, it's not really for children, it's more like 25+).

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
where are the option to skip the dialogs ? Tab doesn´t work. there are too much stupid dialogs, but the girls looking great (y)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes