VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Does anybody know the password for the resurrection part?
It's asking me for a password to continue.
over 2 GB waste of a download for a dumb password.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Artefact
Hey developer, download only the one above is included, the "Previous Chapters" or not !!
Or this "Artefact" is just a continuation complement to the other 3 . :unsure:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not tried this out since the first release so I'm curious as to whether the translation has improved. It was...a bit too rough for me to continue back then.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I see 8 milf right now in poster...
How moch of them i can Fap-Fap right now in game? O_O

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Artefact
Hey developer, download only the one above is included, the "Previous Chapters" or not !!
Or this "Artefact" is just a continuation complement to the other 3 . :unsure:
Like all previous parts, this is a stand-alone episode (continuing right after the end of Episode 4). If you've already played Episode 4 ("White Coffee"), just start Episode 5 ("Artefact") as a new game. You'll be asked for your name; just use whatever you had in previous episodes if you want consistency. After giving your name, you'll automatically continue with the scene where Episode 4 ended. Saves don't carry over, so don't bother with those.

If you think you might want to replay past scenes, I would recommend keeping previous episodes installed; then you can open whatever episode in which the past scene took place, load as close to the scene as you can, and then run through it again. I personally have one folder for the entire Mysterious Stones game, and then separate folders for each episode within that primary folder.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Tried with unren but it dont work with skipping text.
any idea how solve that? console in game ? shift+o but code?
or make a mod ?

EDIT: not fun to click all time whiteout skip text.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Very sexy and professional game. Nice characters( Except for Diego) ..beauty milf's...What else do you need ?

Congratulations and look forward to continuing !!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mmmmm.... So many scrumptious ladies. I'm not sure if it will change, but as of right now, my order of preference is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad there's a lot more story going on than just bang, next room, bang, next room, and so on. When the original "Introduction" episode was released (early 2019), I didn't have really high hopes for this. Since then, it's turned out much better than I though it would.

Also, I want a panther of my own; if Fiola won't give me Princess, maybe Octavia can give me Maize.

Reactions: patrickB

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tried with unren but it dont work with skipping text.
any idea how solve that? console in game ? shift+o but code?
or make a mod ?

EDIT: not fun to click all time whiteout skip text.
In Preferences, the skipping option doesn't even appear, so I would assume Dron has disabled it entirely. IDK whether there's a console command to override that and allow skipping of Unseen Text.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Just to note, most devs don't compress their stuff that's done by a few of the players here.

Quite a few of us have pretty powerful rigs and want to see the art in all it's glory and unlimited bandwidth so size isn't an issue. Compression comes after for those that want it.

As for this game, i've only played the first 2 and they had quite a decent amount of content.
I have no problems with compressed versions. In fact I'm grateful for those here who make them. I've seen many games with huge file sizes with less than 15 min of content, and I usually download the compressed version first to check that. And unless you have a 4K monitor, I don't think there's much of a difference in quality between the original and compressed versions.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you think you might want to replay past scenes, I would recommend keeping previous episodes installed; then you can open whatever episode in which the past scene took place, load as close to the scene as you can, and then run through it again. I personally have one folder for the entire Mysterious Stones game, and then separate folders for each episode within that primary folder.
Thanks friend for the explanation, thank you very much. (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'll never understand why some devs don't enable the auto feature but that happens a lot. This though? There's no excuse to have the SKIP option turned off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius and JanisL
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes