VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Just need a better proofreading, game is actually enjoyable.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As it turned out, the new abilities that you now have can be very useful, but these abilities have one side effect - the constant desire to have sex!
Ummm ... a young male.

Doesn't that pretty well describe the species/gender without any externally-enforced changes?

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I don't like kinetic novels that much, but the renders look good, so might give this game a try. But each episode is almost 2GB in size. Is there actually good amount of content and sex, or is it just another poorly compressed game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or is it just another poorly compressed game?
Just to note, most devs don't compress their stuff that's done by a few of the players here.

Quite a few of us have pretty powerful rigs and want to see the art in all it's glory and unlimited bandwidth so size isn't an issue. Compression comes after for those that want it.

As for this game, i've only played the first 2 and they had quite a decent amount of content.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Ummm ... a young male.

Doesn't that pretty well describe the species/gender without any externally-enforced changes?
The renders are good, story ok, but the models are 90% huge breasted / booty milfs. (nothing wrong with a Milf here and there) but its nice to have variety to appeal wider audience. PUT SOME SLIM GIRLS IN with NORMAL TITS! haha just my opinion

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Another artifact game? I like those games.
the script could use another 2nd look starting from the Introduction or chapter 1.
I think I noticed some Russian translation here and there.
It could use a proofreader if you ever do a remake.
if you need help, let me know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the order i should play the games?
If you open the SPOILER section on the OP, the order (top to bottom) in which episodes are presented is the correct order in the story, with the episode above the SPOILER section being the very latest episode in the series. So, the proper order of all existing episodes is: "Introduction", "Strange Patient", "Resurrection", "White Coffee", and finally "Artefact".

Reactions: SumiTrap

SumiTrap

Apr 14, 2020
If you open the SPOILER section on the OP, the order (top to bottom) in which episodes are presented is the correct order in the story, with the episode above the SPOILER section being the very latest episode in the series. So, the proper order of all existing episodes is: "Introduction", "Strange Patient", "Resurrection", "White Coffee", and finally "Artefact".
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes