VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
New to this game, do I need to download all 4 parts individually or does the last part include them all?? Saw the same question posted earlier but with no answer.

Reactions: LadyBee

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
New to this game, do I need to download all 4 parts individually or does the last part include them all?? Saw the same question posted earlier but with no answer.
Each chapter is downloaded seperately. For those that like the new translation, thanks. Drone and I worked very hard to get the translation done in a way to make everything make sense in English.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Mysterious Stones [v4.0] [Dron Games] (White Coffee) - Original Size: 2.09 GB

Download Win,Linux (141MB): - - -
Download Mac (125MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play the first part of this game and language bothers me. I wonder if it has improved in the next parts. (English version)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Holy shit, for me this game is just a diamond. Another great update, I just hope that our adventure will not end too soon and we will be waiting for many more amazing updates. The only minus is that these updates are too short and you have to wait with interest for further adventures. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I keep reading this story because I'm sure these dialogues are what it'd be like to hear people talking if you were having a stroke while on LSD.

I mean of course the lady who sells the white roses in the park lives in the woods and obviously the best vehicle to go off-road at night in is a super-car.

Also, knowing I'm going to buy rare flowers I'll be sure to take no money, but thats ok because the forest witch will for sure take sex as payment instead!!

LSD -> stroke.
I knew it was going to be mental when he had hand-to-hand combat with a panther instead of just driving off while they were in the car.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag, is it the MC who rapes someone or is one of the love interests raped by someone else? If its someone else who rapes one of the Love Interests, is it avoidable?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there an Android version for the introduction? And how do saves work I play Android so do I have to have saves from other versions to continue or are there questions I have to answer about the other installments?

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Argsd

Aug 21, 2019
So i'm not getting this, each part is an individual game? or the last part includes everything?

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
of these chapters in the future will be collected one big game , it will be improved and it will have more election menu .

jim_rozon

Dec 28, 2017
Great game, getting a lot of Indiana Jones vibes from the search for the lost treasures part of the story. Also helps that the MC is OP af with the infusion complete.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes