VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Let me put it this way. If someone would recreate this game with better dialogs i think it would be 4.5/5 star game. I will just leave it at that. Don't skip it, just be a little careful when you are reading because somethings don't make sense but it's cool game

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
the password thing in the 3rd chapter is just a mess, sometimes canonly 2 characters, other 3, other the whole "Anita" that is the password...

coolyt

Feb 8, 2018
Well, like i said Dron ..
You see how many people are interested in your game, if it would have better understanding english translation ..
I think if you give this a higher priority, many of them will also contribute .. and don't allow to spread it on pirated sites is... well i'm sorry to say this... STUPID !! ...
There are a lot of games around wich would only be so popular through such sites like f95zone .. like DMD, Big Brother, Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust, etc .. and they got a lot of Patreons!
If somebody likes your game and has the money.. I'm sure this one will also contribute.
Due corona, my money is a bit tight momentarly, but i would be happy if i could contribute your project on an other way :) - Like writing better Translation for you, as i said before, my main language isn't english, it's german, but i think my english is more understanding than yours :) - What do you say guys, somebody tried my translations ? :)) - Maybe there is also a possibility that i make an german translation as well, if you like :)

Greets CoolyT

Reactions: Jakob Muller

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Well, like i said Dron ..
You see how many people are interested in your game, if it would have better understanding english translation ..
I think if you give this a higher priority, many of them will also contribute .. and don't allow to spread it on pirated sites is... well i'm sorry to say this... STUPID !! ...
There are a lot of games around wich would only be so popular through such sites like f95zone .. like DMD, Big Brother, Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust, etc .. and they got a lot of Patreons!
If somebody likes your game and has the money.. I'm sure this one will also contribute.
Due corona, my money is a bit tight momentarly, but i would be happy if i could contribute your project on an other way :) - Like writing better Translation for you, as i said before, my main language isn't english, it's german, but i think my english is more understanding than yours :) - What do you say guys, somebody tried my translations ? :)) - Maybe there is also a possibility that i make an german translation as well, if you like :)

Greets CoolyT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added Chapter I - Introduction for PC with English improvement to OP.
Feedback will be very much appreciated.

Reactions: pim0

Hendrix69

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 661712

Overview:
You were alone after your parents died in a plane crash.
About a month ago a mysterious Mistress Maria contacted you and said that she knows your parents very well, and her duty will be to take care of you.
As it turned out, Maria was a very rich woman and she invited you to live in her villa.
And you had nothing left but to accept her invitation.
The introduction is a small part of one big story, which in the future will be collected in one big game with improvements and additions that were not available before.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Developer: Dron Games
Censored: No
Version: 3.0 Resurrection
Language: Engrish, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Introduction:
Win - Lin (English improvement): MEGA - - - -
Win - Lin - Mac (Non polished): MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Translation Fix*

Strange Patient:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* -ANDROID*

Resurrection:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 667357 View attachment 667351 View attachment 667352 View attachment 667353 View attachment 667354 View attachment 667355 View attachment 667356 View attachment 248153 View attachment 481796 View attachment 481797 View attachment 481798 View attachment 481799 View attachment 481800 View attachment 481801 View attachment 481802 View attachment 481803 View attachment 481804 View attachment 481805 View attachment 481806 View attachment 481808 View attachment 481809
`
View attachment 661712

Overview:
You were alone after your parents died in a plane crash.
About a month ago a mysterious Mistress Maria contacted you and said that she knows your parents very well, and her duty will be to take care of you.
As it turned out, Maria was a very rich woman and she invited you to live in her villa.
And you had nothing left but to accept her invitation.
The introduction is a small part of one big story, which in the future will be collected in one big game with improvements and additions that were not available before.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Developer: Dron Games
Censored: No
Version: 3.0 Resurrection
Language: Engrish, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Introduction:
Win - Lin (English improvement): MEGA - - - -
Win - Lin - Mac (Non polished): MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Translation Fix*

Strange Patient:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* -ANDROID*

Resurrection:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 667357 View attachment 667351 View attachment 667352 View attachment 667353 View attachment 667354 View attachment 667355 View attachment 667356 View attachment 248153 View attachment 481796 View attachment 481797 View attachment 481798 View attachment 481799 View attachment 481800 View attachment 481801 View attachment 481802 View attachment 481803 View attachment 481804 View attachment 481805 View attachment 481806 View attachment 481808 View attachment 481809
why no skip text??

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I was trying to over-look the translation problems .etc but then there is a scene where a panther gets up on the car and the MC says something like "better get out and run" ...

wtf

just drive away.

next minute -> hand to paw combat with a panther ...

edit:
what_2.jpg

What? sister? not that the rest of it makes any sense anyway.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes