VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I was trying to over-look the translation problems .etc but then there is a scene where a panther gets up on the car and the MC says something like "better get out and run" ...

wtf

just drive away.

next minute -> hand to paw combat with a panther ...

edit:
View attachment 669643

What? sister? not that the rest of it makes any sense anyway.
it's an old version and it's not working anymore.o_O

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Here you can find the ITALIAN Translation for

Introduction >
Strange Patient >
Resurrection >

It's a UNOFFICIAL release

You can find more translations at my thread:

[ITALIAN translation] various Ren'Py games

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I just started playing the first chapter and noticed the dialogue needs to be completely
rewritten. I know most devs can't afford to have someone translate and use a program.
Unfortunately the Engrish is terrible. I'm a native English speaker and I don't even understand
what's trying to be said in a lot of the scenes. I've only played maybe 5 minutes and I'm
very confused. Almost every scene with dialogue is just... I don't even know. Hopefully
when all 3 chapters get redone into one bigger game the dialogue gets a major overhaul.

This is a perfect example what I'm talking about. The dialogue should say something like-

"Have you checked the battery? Maybe it's not charged?"

Reactions: Grohal

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I just started playing the first chapter and noticed the dialogue needs to be completely
rewritten. I know most devs can't afford to have someone translate and use a program.
Unfortunately the Engrish is terrible. I'm a native English speaker and I don't even understand
what's trying to be said in a lot of the scenes. I've only played maybe 5 minutes and I'm
very confused. Almost every scene with dialogue is just... I don't even know. Hopefully
when all 3 chapters get redone into one bigger game the dialogue gets a major overhaul.

This is a perfect example what I'm talking about. The dialogue should say something like-

"Have you checked the battery? Maybe it's not charged?"
hi friend, i know that English in the old versions of my game is not the best, but i will fix it, three chapters have already been done and today i will add them to my page .... and I'm waiting for you to comment on that.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty enjoyable game. The renders and models are pretty good, but the English is still pretty bad. Played the improved first chapter and it was alright but the English in the second chapter was still pretty bad. A lot of the the phrases and words just don't make sense or aren't phrased good at all (if that makes sense).

Overall though the story seems pretty interesting with good models and renders in my opinion. The game just need some help with the translations entirely. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this and cant wait to see more!!

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Pretty enjoyable game. The renders and models are pretty good, but the English is still pretty bad. Played the improved first chapter and it was alright but the English in the second chapter was still pretty bad. A lot of the the phrases and words just don't make sense or aren't phrased good at all (if that makes sense).

Overall though the story seems pretty interesting with good models and renders in my opinion. The game just need some help with the translations entirely. I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this and cant wait to see more!!
that's because here is only the first chapter that I have officially submitted, all the other chapters are translated by users of this site and are not original. all chapters of the game have long been fixed and are on the official page of the creator (Patreon).

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Gorgeous girls, story line intrigues me but not gona lie i lost interest the moment the the MC merged whit a flying spaceball
and bulked him up to look like a gorila. Mc looked just just fine before that .
Enjoyed the first 2 chapters but the 3rd one was very dissapointing as it seems you decided to transform the mc into douch. bathroom scene whit gabriella just made close the game.
Also game is missing lesbian tag , sci-fi tags ...

Good luck whit your game Dev but it seems il be skipping this one. :confused:

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I played an earlier version of this and downloaded the newer version from this thread. I think this one has different relations to the people the main character goes to live with, but I'm not worried either way. I'm sure an eventual patch can be done for those looking for closer family ties.

Nicely done on making improvements to the grammar and punctuation in the dialog. It helps a lot!

The models of this game look amazing and have from the start! Anita is hot to the point that I'm almost not interested in seeing the main character bang anyone else. Who am I kidding? I just want him to bang her several more times while working his way through the rest of them.

I'm also interested to see where you plan to go with the story.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes